LISTENING PARTY!!!!!!!!

thesweetscience

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Jan 24 2008, 10:00 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 24 2008, 11:42 AM)
Another super-nifty show of musical ass-kickage planned for tonight!  wink.gif  cool.gif

The Interdimensional Vortex - www.kskq.org - 5-7pm PST (8-10pm EST, 1-3am UK) Thursday nights - click on play button or "Listen Live" and come to chat during the show!  biggrin.gif

Oh we can't post in you thread but we are supposed to listen to your show?

I see how it works. confused13.gif

tongue.gif

stop mixing thread genres! tongue.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 24 2008, 02:04 PM)
Another super-nifty show of musical ass-kickage planned for tonight!  wink.gif  cool.gif

The Interdimensional Vortex - www.kskq.org - 5-7pm PST (8-10pm EST, 1-3am UK) Thursday nights - click on play button or "Listen Live" and come to chat during the show!  biggrin.gif

tongue.gif

then what will I do for fun? confused13.gif

Are you gonna play some S&A crap again tonight?

tongue.gif

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Jan 24 2008, 11:21 AM)

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

I promise no songs from S&A tonight.

Alas, I cannot promise that I won't be playing any Rush at all though... wink.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 24 2008, 03:03 PM)

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

Alas, I cannot promise that I won't be playing any Rush at all though... wink.gif

I smell a trap!! ph34r.gif

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Jan 24 2008, 12:29 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 24 2008, 03:03 PM)

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

I smell a trap!! ph34r.gif

rofl3.gif

Nah, I'd tell you straight if I was gonna play anything off S&A or not. yes.gif

Hope to seeya there - show and chat in about 2 1/2 hours. smile.gif

Ok, another Thursday and another chance to hear my super-groovy radio show whilst chatting with uber-cool people in the chat room! yes.gif

Tonight is my HENDRIX TRIBUTE show, and will contain two-segments dedicated entirely to the late great guitar God. This was inspired by the now infamous Jimi Hendrix is overrated thread in Music of the Spheres. dazed025.gif

Listen and I'll show you how great he truly is. wink.gif

The Interdimensional Vortex plays Thursday from 5-7pm PST, 6-8pm Mountain, 7-9pm Central and 8-10 pm Eastern, also 1-3am UK.

Go to www.kskq.org and click on the play button or on "Listen Live". Also, people gather in the chat during the show which is mega-fun. See you there! biggrin.gif

Edited by rushgoober

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 31 2008, 06:36 AM)
Ok, another Thursday and another chance to hear my super-groovy radio show whilst chatting with uber-cool people in the chat room! yes.gif

Tonight is my HENDRIX TRIBUTE show, and will contain two-segments dedicated entirely to the late great guitar God.  This was inspired by the now infamous Jimi Hendrix is overrated thread in Music of the Spheres.  dazed025.gif

The Interdimensional Vortex plays Thursday from 5-7pm PST, 6-8pm Mountain, 7-9pm Central and 8-10 pm Eastern, also 1-3am UK.

Go to www.kskq.org and click on the play button or on "Listen Live". Also, people gather in the chat during the show which is mega-fun.  See you there! biggrin.gif

To clarify, the show will have about 40 minutes (give or take) of Hendrix during the 2 hours. I tend to play segments of music that are approximately 15-22 minutes each (with crazy banter in between) and two of those segments will feature JIMI.

Hope to see you there Padfoot, and I also hope to see you again, Jill - twas fun last week. yes.gif biggrin.gif

Edited by rushgoober

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 31 2008, 08:46 AM)

Tonight is my HENDRIX TRIBUTE show, and will contain two-segments dedicated entirely to the late great guitar God.  This was inspired by the now infamous Jimi Hendrix is overrated thread in Music of the Spheres.  dazed025.gif

Go to www.kskq.org and click on the play button or on "Listen Live". Also, people gather in the chat during the show which is mega-fun.  See you there! biggrin.gif

To clarify, the show will have about 40 minutes (give or take) of Hendrix during the 2 hours. I tend to play segments of music that are approximately 15-22 minutes each (with crazy banter in between) and two of those segments will feature JIMI.

Hope to see you there Padfoot, and I also hope to see you again, Jill - twas fun last week. yes.gif biggrin.gif

K, awesome, thanks for clearing that up!

I should be there tonight.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (padfoot @ Jan 31 2008, 06:48 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 31 2008, 08:46 AM)

Go to  www.kskq.org  and click on the play button or on "Listen Live". Also, people gather in the chat during the show which is mega-fun.  See you there! biggrin.gif

K, awesome, thanks for clearing that up!

I should be there tonight.

trink39.gif

*WOOHOO!* biggrin.gif common001.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 31 2008, 03:16 PM)
Getting excited - gonna have a good crowd tonight. yes.gif  1022.gif  bncegrn.gif

Somebody sent me a PM saying your having Big Foot as a special quest tonight on your show. Is this true, Goobs?

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jan 31 2008, 01:21 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 31 2008, 03:16 PM)
Getting excited - gonna have a good crowd tonight. yes.gif  1022.gif  bncegrn.gif

Somebody sent me a PM saying your having Big Foot as a special quest tonight on your show. Is this true, Goobs?

shhhhhhh! unsure.gif