50 worst things to happen to music

Slime

QUOTE (The Rocinante @ Dec 13 2006, 09:43 PM)
#50 is just wrong no.gif

Well, that was just there to tip you off that the whole article was going to be a complete waste of time.

Which didn't stop me from reading the whole thing. Man, I EXPECT these kinds of things to be appallingly stupid but this one was beyond what I could ever have imagined.

I pay no nevermind to those asswipes! They also gave The Division Bell and The Wall Live in their guide to PF a 2. rofl3.gif laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif They have no credibility with me. All they like to have is scantily clad skanks on their covers!

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Dec 14 2006, 06:19 AM)
I dunno, they're pretty bang on if you ask me. I could gripe about Mr. Wakeman's inclusion, but his solo stuff is cack.
ELP? - Guilty.
Illegal Alien - as a diehard Genesis fan, even I know this song is rubbish.
Sting - Yep. No arguments here.

I actually like "Illegal Alien".

As for the magazine, it's nothing but shit. They slagged RushCon after taking photos of attendees and organizers. We all thought it would be great exposure, but we found out otherwise. angry.gif

I had the misfortune of stumbling upon that shit a while ago, and reading it decreased my intelligence.

The funny thing is, it's not even a poll or anything. They're just telling us what not to listen to. And to hate "the French." Seriously, what do those writers have against French people?

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Dec 14 2006, 07:19 PM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Dec 14 2006, 06:19 AM)
I dunno, they're pretty bang on if you ask me. I could gripe about Mr. Wakeman's inclusion, but his solo stuff is cack.
ELP? - Guilty.
Illegal Alien - as a diehard Genesis fan, even I know this song is rubbish.
Sting - Yep. No arguments here.

I actually like "Illegal Alien".

As for the magazine, it's nothing but shit. They slagged RushCon after taking photos of attendees and organizers. We all thought it would be great exposure, but we found out otherwise. angry.gif

I didn't think it was possible for my opinion of that magazine to be lower than it was.

Archived