• The Big Money
    • Grand Designs
    • Manhatten Project
    • Marathon
    • Territories
    • Middletown Dreams
    • Emotion Detector
    • Mystic Rhythms

The Winners Circle: Finding My Way, By-Tor and the Snow Dog, The Fountain of Lamneth, 2112, Xanadu, La Villa Strangiato, Natural Science, Tom Sawyer, Subdivisions, The Enemy Within.

Alright, new Round.

Power Windows, probably the best Techno Era album (well, maybe second to Signals). I've always really liked PoW.

Anyway, as always, vote off your least faovrite song.

I vote for Emotion Detector. Good song, but is most definitely the weakest.

Survivor's Ready?

Go!

My vote goes to Middletown Dreams. Power Windows is an outstanding album that just didn't grab me at first. (I first heard The Big Money on the A Show of Hands DVD and I hated it.) It's slowly grown on me, and each song on it is a precise masterpiece. Middletown Dreams is no exception, it's just the song I love the least, and, in my opinion, the least memorable.

QUOTE (Finbar @ Dec 3 2006, 01:53 AM)
My vote goes to Middletown Dreams. Power Windows is an outstanding album that just didn't grab me at first. (I first heard The Big Money on the A Show of Hands DVD and I hated it.) It's slowly grown on me, and each song on it is a precise masterpiece. Middletown Dreams is no exception, it's just the song I love the least, and, in my opinion, the least memorable.

It took 20 years for MD to grow on me smile.gif I always thought that MD and ED were the weak spot of the album...