Bruce V.S. Chuck

Sticklah

Who is better, Bruce Campbell or Chuck Norris?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better, Bruce Campbell or Chuck Norris?

• Bruce Campbell
    • Chuck Norris

I'd have to go with Bruce i mean with a chainsaw for a hand and his trusty Boomstick (A sawed off colbalt blue steel, hairline trigger, walnut stalk, double barreled 12 gauge Remington shotgun) you just can't beat him.

if you don't know who one of these great men is please don't vote.

cool10.gif trink39.gif 1287.gif icon_alienjig.gif

QUOTE (Sticklah @ Nov 15 2006, 08:02 PM)
I'd have to go with Bruce i mean with a chainsaw for a hand and his trusty Boomstick (A sawed off colbalt blue steel, hairline trigger, walnut stalk, double barreled 12 gauge Remington shotgun) you just can't beat him.

Bruce for sure. Wasn't one of his hands steel and hydrolic?

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Nov 15 2006, 08:12 PM)

cool10.gif  trink39.gif  1287.gif  icon_alienjig.gif

Bruce for sure. Wasn't one of his hands steel and hydrolic?

Close. It was pneumatic.

I'd like to say that it's great to have yet another Bruce Campbell fan here! Have you read Bruce's autobiography If Chins Could Kill?

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Nov 15 2006, 08:25 PM)

I'd like to say that it's great to have yet another Bruce Campbell fan here! Have you read Bruce's autobiography If Chins Could Kill?

I've been looking but none of the libraies and books stores i've check

seem to have it.

QUOTE (Sticklah @ Nov 15 2006, 11:56 PM)
Is there a Bruce Campbell forum, i've been looking
but can't find one?

first of all, why ? confused13.gif and second, this poll is very missleading, when you see bruce vs. chuck you automatically think bruce lee not campbell. lastly, what in gods name do these two people have in common. this is just too bizarre even for me. oh and by the way i have no opinion on bruce campbell but chuck norris sucks.

Edited by tick

QUOTE (tick @ Nov 16 2006, 08:02 AM)
QUOTE (Sticklah @ Nov 15 2006, 11:56 PM)
Is there a Bruce Campbell forum, i've been looking
but can't find one?

first of all, why ? confused13.gif and second, this poll is very missleading, when you see bruce vs. chuck you automatically think bruce lee not campbell. lastly, what in gods name do these two people have in common. this is just too bizarre even for me. oh and by the way i have no opinion on bruce campbell but chuck norris sucks.

First of all Bruce is Awesome so totally awesome he could kill you with his left testicale. and secondly Chuck and Bruce are both actors.

I've never understood all of the jokes about Chuck Norris. Some of them were very funny, others were OK, others I didn't get at all. There's actually websites out there that are completely devoted to hundreds & hundreds of jokes about him. I think the humor is pretty bland with those jokes now, they were funny about 2 years ago, now I just don't like it. But that's just me.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Nov 16 2006, 05:22 AM)
This was the easiest poll ever. Bruce all day. Evil Dead & Bubba Ho-Tep, FTW. I'd even recommend the last Evil Dead videogame (Regeneration) to hardcore fans...Bruce and Ted Raimi's voice acting in it is great.

I own that game, its good but the game does get repetitive.

QUOTE (daveyt @ Nov 18 2006, 01:16 PM)
QUOTE (Signals1982 @ Nov 16 2006, 08:58 AM)
I thought it was going to be Bruce Lee. Seeing that Lee and Norris were friends. I'll go with Cambell

this thead is a rip-off

I totally agree with you there man. I was also hoping this was about Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris. Who the **** is Bruce Campbell anyway? unsure.gif

Bruce Lee was better than Chuck !!!

Bruce Cambell did a great job in his Cowboy show, what was it called?

always searching for the ORB?

Bruce Cambell..... Chucks aacting really sucks especially Walker Texas Ranger. He may be rich and famous but his acting sucks... 2.gif