4:20 Thread

rushfreak

On September 2nd, my plant closes it's doors. I'm kinda retiring. Going on the road in an RV with CeeJ.

Why does this matter?

Cuz...

NO MORE FEAR OF DRUG TESTS!!! bncegrn.gif

The fattie I will smoke on September 2nd will be LEGENDARY!!! Join me here, k? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 21 2010, 07:51 AM)
On September 2nd, my plant closes it's doors.  I'm kinda retiring.  Going on the road in an RV with CeeJ. 

Why does this matter? 

Cuz...

NO MORE FEAR OF DRUG TESTS!!!  bncegrn.gif 

The fattie I will smoke on September 2nd will be LEGENDARY!!!  Join me here, k?  biggrin.gif

That is very cool, So

4:20 Your Time? cool10.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 21 2010, 09:51 AM)
On September 2nd, my plant closes it's doors.  I'm kinda retiring.  Going on the road in an RV with CeeJ. 

Why does this matter? 

Cuz...

NO MORE FEAR OF DRUG TESTS!!!  bncegrn.gif 

The fattie I will smoke on September 2nd will be LEGENDARY!!!  Join me here, k?  biggrin.gif

Well, Sept. 2 came and went, still no post yet. Poor guy, must have lit up the fatty and forgot who the hell he was after that and never made it back to this thread. laugh.gif I retired from all the crap back in January myself. Trading stocks now and livin' the dream! cool10.gif

Long story, shortened way down,

A life long friend of mine caught her 14 yr old son with over an Oz of smoke, she confiscated it & was going to flush it in front of her son like she did when she caught him with a very small amount the month before, but she immediately thought of me & eventually got it to me & I just held it for a while until one day I ran out & broke into what turned out to be some very nice above average stuff. I told her I finally got around to using some & she asked how it was, quality wise & now she want's me to pinch a little out for herself for a special weekend she is planning. cool10.gif

applaudit.gif

This happens every time Rush tours, I get all stoked, then a bit smoked for old times sake, but this time was extra special, because I saw them close up in concert back on the 18th, just 3 days before turning the big 5-0 and entering the same age decade as the boys. Can't get much better than that. Ok now, must simmer down a bit, this tour is almost over. Gotta save some spark, and sparkage for the next tour. cool10.gif Geddy, Alex, Neil, I'll cya soon out behind the woodshed as usual, to celebrate the release of yet another album! tongue.gif laugh.gif cool10.gif