HOUSE

ladirushfan80

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jan 27 2009, 08:01 AM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jan 26 2009, 09:53 PM)
You're watching it right now, still another hour and a half for me  smile.gif  bekloppt.gif

Heheheh, actually, according to the time on your post, it had been over for nearly an hour! laugh.gif

Heheheh, I knew Cameron was gonna quit and Cuddy would have to get a sitter go back to work...

Hell, I couldn't say no to Housie either, so Bravo, Cameron! applaudit.gif

He's in her head remember laugh.gif I feel bad for Cuddy. Really if you think about it though none of the other cast members, for the exception of Cameron, are capable of doing a decent job as Dean of Medicine. The closest would be Foreman but even he is uncapable of dealing with House in an unbiased fashion. He resents him.

As far as the time on my post, I believe it is set for EST. I was never able to get my time zone set since I joined TRF. I sent that post at about 6:30 PST last night smile.gif

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jan 27 2009, 09:01 AM)
You're watching it right now, still another hour and a half for me  smile.gif  bekloppt.gif

Heheheh, actually, according to the time on your post, it had been over for nearly an hour! laugh.gif

Heheheh, I knew Cameron was gonna quit and Cuddy would have to get a sitter go back to work...

I missed it! Cameron is leaving? Well sh*t!!!! She is so gorgeous.

Edited by Gompers

QUOTE (Gompers @ Jan 27 2009, 12:04 PM)
QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jan 27 2009, 09:01 AM)

I missed it! Cameron is leaving? Well sh*t!!!! She is so gorgeous.

Ooooo you really did miss it. No she's not leaving the show no.gif Cuddy hired her to take her place as Dean of Medicine so that she could stay home with her foster daughter. By the end of the episode Cameron realized that even though House was working under her and it could be workable she didn't want to deal with it knowing that she couldn't say no to him on serious medical calls. So Cameron in turn told Cuddy that she quit the position. I believe she'll go back to the ER. smile.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Feb 16 2009, 07:37 PM)
Awright! new House on tonight!! biggrin.gif

All over it sister!!! biggrin.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Feb 17 2009, 04:17 AM)
I missed it again cause of hockey sad.gif

Man House is an AS*HOLE!!! He gave Foreman and 13 an ultimatum. Now those 2 bug me being together but they got him good. I love it! House thinks he won. What an ass laugh.gif The only problem is Foreman did screw up and made a very bad medical decision. Somehow he is still working. confused13.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Feb 17 2009, 12:09 PM)

Man House is an AS*HOLE!!! He gave Foreman and 13 an ultimatum. Now those 2 bug me being together but they got him good. I love it! House thinks he won. What an ass laugh.gif The only problem is Foreman did screw up and made a very bad medical decision. Somehow he is still working. confused13.gif

Ya that would NEVER happen in reality. He would have been fired, lost his liscense and 13 would have been given some hell too... eventhough she never knew what was happening. They would never have believed that because she is involved with Foreman.

But ya.... House looked hot again last night, especially playing that piano. I love a man who makes sweet music. yes.gif

MMMMMM.... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. drool1.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Feb 17 2009, 03:13 PM)

Ya that would NEVER happen in reality. He would have been fired, lost his liscense and 13 would have been given some hell too... eventhough she never knew what was happening. They would never have believed that because she is involved with Foreman.

But ya.... House looked hot again last night, especially playing that piano. I love a man who makes sweet music. yes.gif

that's what I kept thinking....how the hell does Forman still have a job?

House did look good at that piano though..*swoon*

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Feb 17 2009, 07:46 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Feb 17 2009, 03:13 PM)

that's what I kept thinking....how the hell does Forman still have a job?

House did look good at that piano though..*swoon*

13 did know what was going on. Oh yes he looked hella fine as hell! YUM YUM! drool1.gif

Wouldn't it be awesome if House turned into that crazy British freak Laurie played on Flight of the Phoenix? tongue.gif

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/LadyApril_2006/Lauriefest/ian11.jpg

popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Feb 18 2009, 05:20 PM)
Wouldn't it be awesome if House turned into that crazy British freak Laurie played on Flight of the Phoenix? tongue.gif

popcorn.gif

Woman, you're obsessed.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Feb 18 2009, 05:30 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Feb 18 2009, 05:20 PM)

popcorn.gif

Woman, you're obsessed.

tongue.gif

nawww, just board as hell 1287.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Feb 18 2009, 07:05 PM)
Never saw Flight of the Phoenix...But now I want to!

yes.gif you do tongue.gif

Never watched the show but planning to see it for a probe the next week. Got interested in it because of Brian Singer, his melodramatic "Valkyrie" produced a faint impression on me and now I want to investigate his talent for comedy biggrin.gif

I dunno.. I can't get over hearing Hugh Laurie speak in American accent. It's part of a great acting skill, of course, but.. ah.. my fav Hugh Laurie is in A Bit if Fry and Laurie... Maybe one day...

Okay, I must be really out of time but I've known nothing of Hugh until recently. He reminds me of Hugo Weaving a bit tongue.gif

Here this thread is. I am glad to see some else brought it back laugh.gif YAY!!!