HOUSE

ladirushfan80

Meh, not my favourite episode at all. I watch the show for the awesome, brilliantly delivered dialogue and crazy medical scenarios...if I wanted to watch boring love-triangle crap, I'd watch one of the other million or so shows that have nothing but that. I can't wait for this story arc to be over so we can get back to watching House.

And they just HAD to throw all the Cameron/Chase stuff into the same episode, just to up the gag-worthiness. Ugh.

Edited by invisibleairwaves

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Nov 12 2008, 12:44 AM)
Meh, not my favourite episode at all. I watch the show for the awesome, brilliantly delivered dialogue and crazy medical scenarios...if I wanted to watch boring love-triangle crap, I'd watch one of the other million or so shows that have nothing but that. I can't wait for this story arc to be over so we can get back to watching House.

And they just HAD to throw all the Cameron/Chase stuff into the same episode, just to up the gag-worthiness. Ugh.

unsure.gif Oh buzzkill! sad.gif

I have also seen better episodes but they need a platform to build another plot onto. Gotta start somewhere I guess. But the Cuddy/House thing might wreck the show unsure.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Nov 12 2008, 06:05 AM)

I have also seen better episodes but they need a platform to build another plot onto. Gotta start somewhere I guess. But the Cuddy/House thing might wreck the show unsure.gif

They should get back to what made house so popular in the first place. yes.gif Stay with that.

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Nov 12 2008, 09:47 AM)

They should get back to what made house so popular in the first place. yes.gif Stay with that.

I agree to a point with that Limey Pie but if something doesn't change then the show will for sure die scared.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Nov 12 2008, 01:25 PM)

I agree to a point with that Limey Pie but if something doesn't change then the show will for sure die scared.gif

That's true...they do have to mix it up from time to time. Introducing the new team changed the show enough to keep it interesting, but didn't mess around with the main focus of the show (the House/Cuddy/Wilson dynamic). They can't screw with that. Sure, they had Wilson leave, but he was gone for what? 2 episodes?

Having this love-triangle thing going on manages to both screw with that dynamic AND bring more romantic crap into the show, and I hate both.

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Nov 13 2008, 04:40 AM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Nov 12 2008, 01:25 PM)

That's true...they do have to mix it up from time to time. Introducing the new team changed the show enough to keep it interesting, but didn't mess around with the main focus of the show (the House/Cuddy/Wilson dynamic). They can't screw with that. Sure, they had Wilson leave, but he was gone for what? 2 episodes?

Having this love-triangle thing going on manages to both screw with that dynamic AND bring more romantic crap into the show, and I hate both.

I just don't want Dr. Hottie kissing anyone else but me angry.gif

tongue.gif

Bumped to say....... HOUSE TONIGHT!!!!!! 653.gif applaudit.gif common001.gif popcorn.gif

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9oCIqLawfBs/SRyteWOrkOI/AAAAAAAAA5A/FZJFslbh318/s400/hugh+laurie.jpg

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Dec 3 2008, 09:31 PM)
Kewl drawing, there!!

Good episode of House last night. loved the bantering between House and Cuddy over his office, not to mention the trick he played on Kutner and Taub, priceless!! z7shysterical.gif

I roared with laughter when I realized what happened. Priceless, indeed.

NEW EPISODES!!! Start on FOX Mondays beginning this Monday the 19th. Season 5 continues smile.gif popcorn.gif

This past Monday's episode was awesome when he was trying to jack the Insurance Companies. He poked at the ceiling in his room at home and all this water came splashing down on top of him. I was having flashbacks of Flashdance. He looks VEREH NICE all wet tongue.gif applaudit.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jan 24 2009, 07:30 PM)
This past Monday's episode was awesome when he was trying to jack the Insurance Companies. He poked at the ceiling in his room at home and all this water came splashing down on top of him. I was having flashbacks of Flashdance. He looks VEREH NICE all wet tongue.gif applaudit.gif

Mmmmmmmmm, yes he did!! drool1.gif

Cameron is House's new boss for now. That is going to be wierd.

QUOTE (tepes22b @ Jan 24 2009, 10:36 PM)
Cameron is House's new boss for now. That is going to be wierd.

oooooooooo she's gonna fu*k with him!!! tongue.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jan 26 2009, 01:11 AM)
Cameron is House's new boss for now.  That is going to be wierd.

That she is...And she's gonna enjoying doing it, too!

But how's Houisie gonna take it, I wonder???

Guess we'll find out tonight!! http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/DahniLovesSquire/yahoo.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jan 26 2009, 06:48 AM)

Guess we'll find out tonight!! http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/DahniLovesSquire/yahoo.gif

biggrin.gif He's gonna try to fu*k with her back! It's a losing battle muh man! yes.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jan 26 2009, 11:31 AM)

biggrin.gif He's gonna try to fu*k with her back! It's a losing battle muh man! yes.gif popcorn.gif

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jan 26 2009, 07:53 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jan 26 2009, 11:31 AM)

z7shysterical.gif

You're watching it right now, still another hour and a half for me smile.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jan 26 2009, 09:53 PM)
You're watching it right now, still another hour and a half for me smile.gif bekloppt.gif

Heheheh, actually, according to the time on your post, it had been over for nearly an hour! laugh.gif

Heheheh, I knew Cameron was gonna quit and Cuddy would have to get a sitter go back to work...

Hell, I couldn't say no to Housie either, so Bravo, Cameron! applaudit.gif