HOUSE

ladirushfan80

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Oct 22 2008, 09:39 AM)
I knew Wilson was spewing lies when he told that story! I had to suspend my disbelief to be entertained. tongue.gif

I have issue with whole Cuddy wants a baby story line. It just doesnt jive with me. Its almost an afterthough and I dont think it brings anything to the table.

I didn't want to believe that Wilson was THAT MUCH of a despirate pushover laugh.gif but he certainly had me going. It was just soo nice to see House get put in his place if even for a moment tongue.gif

On the Cuddy issue I really don't know what to think. She has had a maternal deal going on now for a few seasons. I think I might like the idea just because a child is someone House has no control over. The idea of Cuddy adopting made him very afraid. He's a bastard anyway! laugh.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 22 2008, 06:42 PM)
I didn't want to believe that Wilson was THAT MUCH of a despirate pushover laugh.gif but he certainly had me going. It was just soo nice to see House get put in his place if even for a moment tongue.gif
On the Cuddy issue I really don't know what to think. She has had a maternal deal going on now for a few seasons. I think I might like the idea just because a child is someone House has no control over. The idea of Cuddy adopting made him very afraid. He's a bastard anyway! laugh.gif popcorn.gif

It totally spooked him thats for sure. ohmy.gif That's what I meant, this baby story line is so peripheral...just doesnt seem like its THAT important to her, and all of a sudden she's buying a crib.

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Oct 23 2008, 10:24 AM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 22 2008, 06:42 PM)
On the Cuddy issue I really don't know what to think. She has had a maternal deal going on now for a few seasons. I think I might like the idea just because a child is someone House has no control over. The idea of Cuddy adopting made him very afraid. He's a bastard anyway! laugh.gif  popcorn.gif

It totally spooked him thats for sure. ohmy.gif That's what I meant, this baby story line is so peripheral...just doesnt seem like its THAT important to her, and all of a sudden she's buying a crib.

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

It has been important to her since the first Season yes.gif In fact it had got in the way of her decision making as a professional doctor a couple times. She made some terrible mistakes because of her personal issue.

Yes it did come out of nowhere her buying a crib but just as an adoption was a surprise to us it was also a huge surprise to House. It was intentionally kept from him/us.

The peripheral shit to which you speak, in my opinion falls more into the "space filler" on the show. Like a few years ago when Cameron took crytal meth and screwd Chase. Who the f*ck saw that comeing. It came as fast as it went unsure.gif

I had a feeling this thing with Cuddy would resurface but as the preview for next week shows, from what I can tell, it looks like she will be crushed again.

I am guessing that House will be on the case of the Mother giving birth to future child of Cuddy's. The child has issues and may not survive and House will be stuck between having to either save the baby or battle his ego in wanting the baby to die so he will not have to deal with it and Cuddy being happy in the future.

Did I say that right?

Cameron needs her own show. On a different night. So I can watch it on the TV. And drool.

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Gompers @ Oct 23 2008, 01:29 PM)
Cameron needs her own show. On a different night. So I can watch it on the TV. And drool.

rofl3.gif

laugh.gif Jen Morrison is very pretty yes.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 23 2008, 02:42 PM)
QUOTE (Gompers @ Oct 23 2008, 01:29 PM)

rofl3.gif

laugh.gif Jen Morrison is very pretty yes.gif popcorn.gif

Oh, you know it. Not as pretty as some of the NWW though. wink.gif

blush4.gif

Awww shucks!

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

Lady April, Gompers

bekloppt.gif trink39.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 23 2008, 02:17 PM)
Yes it did come out of nowhere her buying a crib but just as an adoption was a surprise to us it was also a huge surprise to House. It was intentionally kept from him/us.
The peripheral shit to which you speak, in my opinion falls more into the "space filler" on the show. Like a few years ago when Cameron took crytal meth and screwd Chase. Who the f*ck saw that comeing. It came as fast as it went unsure.gif
I had a feeling this thing with Cuddy would resurface but as the preview for next week shows, from what I can tell, it looks like she will be crushed again.
I am guessing that House will be on the case of the Mother giving birth to future child of Cuddy's. The child has issues and may not survive and House will be stuck between having to either save the baby or battle his ego in wanting the baby to die so he will not have to deal with it and Cuddy being happy in the future.
Did I say that right?

Yes you did say it right. And I think you are exactly right. yes.gif

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Oct 23 2008, 08:21 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 23 2008, 02:17 PM)
Yes it did come out of nowhere her buying a crib but just as an adoption was a surprise to us it was also a huge surprise to House. It was intentionally kept from  him/us.
The peripheral shit to which you speak, in my opinion falls more into the "space filler" on the show. Like a few years ago when Cameron took crytal meth and screwd Chase. Who the f*ck saw that comeing. It came as fast as it went  unsure.gif
Did I say that right?

Yes you did say it right. And I think you are exactly right. yes.gif

Well, we will see very soon eh? laugh.gif I certainly cannot wait! 653.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Oct 28 2008, 09:26 PM)
OMG, how about that new episode of House tonight!? drool1.gif

Man, what I wouldn't give to have been Cuddy in those last few minutes....

APRIL!! PF!!! HELP!! What happened??I missed it! oh great googly moogly I missed it!

(full disclosure--I was being a good mom and carving a jack-o-lantern for my son--but still! I should have been watching!)

PM me if you would rather not put spoilers here! THANKS!!

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Oct 28 2008, 10:40 PM)
OMG, how about that new episode of House tonight!?  drool1.gif

APRIL!! PF!!! HELP!! What happened??I missed it! oh great googly moogly I missed it!

(full disclosure--I was being a good mom and carving a jack-o-lantern for my son--but still! I should have been watching!)

At first I thought that it wasn't even gonna be on, thanx to Monday night's World Series game being postponed during the 6th inning, due to crappy rainy weather. However, last night's weather wasn't any better, so FOX showed the episode as scheduled! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Aren't there websites where those who missed it can watch it again?? I think someone posted a link here...

Andhoo, the episode was about the team takeing on the case of a sleepwalking patient experiencing unexplained blackouts; House discovers that Cuddy is planning to adopt a baby that is due in two weeks...

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Oct 29 2008, 06:04 AM)
QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Oct 28 2008, 10:40 PM)
OMG, how about that new episode of House tonight!?  drool1.gif

At first I thought that it wasn't even gonna be on, thanx to Monday night's World Series game being postponed during the 6th inning, due to crappy rainy weather. However, last night's weather wasn't any better, so FOX showed the episode as scheduled! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Aren't there websites where those who missed it can watch it again?? I think someone posted a link here...

Andhoo, the episode was about the team takeing on the case of a sleepwalking patient experiencing unexplained blackouts; House discovers that Cuddy is planning to adopt a baby that is due in two weeks...

You can view st episodes here http://www.fox.com/house

What happened was what I had a feeling would happen. Except for the very end. I was in shock! You wanted to be Cuddy, I wanted to be Cuddy - WE ALL want to be Cuddy!!!!!!!! drool1.gif That was the hottest thing since Cameron a couple Seasons ago 653.gif common001.gif popcorn.gif

I think a rerun is on tonight unsure.gif Didn't it say "in two weeks"? unsure.gif confused13.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Nov 4 2008, 01:44 PM)
House Election Day Marathon on USA all day today!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

ohmy.gif Holy shit no way!!!! Dude *runs to TV bolt.gif

Off topic, sort of on topic:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0892782/

Hugh's voice in an upcoming movie. cool.gif

BTW...that's me in the sunglasses in the last sentence. Yup. Me. Yellow, no nose. Smirking. Me. At least for the time being.

tongue.gif

Now back to the regularly scheduled thread.

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Nov 11 2008, 10:33 AM)
NEW House on tonight!!

Now we'll all get to see that awkwardness between House and Cuddy after their lip lock 2 weeks ago!! laugh.gif

yes.gif 653.gif drool1.gif Oh dear God!!!!! common001.gif popcorn.gif

I loved tonights episode! House calls others cowards and it is HE who is said coward.

Although a very Hot one at that drool1.gif popcorn.gif