HOUSE

ladirushfan80

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ May 12 2008, 11:17 AM)
QUOTE (ifloveremains @ May 10 2008, 01:30 AM)
Season finale starts Monday, woohooo!

http://weblogs.variety.com/on_the_air/images/2007/07/24/lauriecarscrop_2.jpg

Todays the Day!!!!!!! laugh.gif

653.gif YAY!!!

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great episode last night. A little weird, though.

And, was that really Cuddy on the stripper pole? OMG! I knew she had a nice body, but dayum! I'll never look at her the same way again.

Really looking forward to the finale.

sad.gif My Mom showed up from Oregon last night and we were watching "Stardust" and "Grumpy Old Men" last night so I missed House. It should be posted on http://www.fox.com/house site by next Tuesday.

Just in case anyone on here doesn't know yet, on the House site you can watch previous whole episodes when they are posted 8 days after the air date unless they've changed anything. unsure.gif

This is the Season Finale tonight right? unsure.gif sad.gif Stupid writers strike just made it feel like we got jipped er something unsure.gif

OH well!!!!! TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT!!!!!!!! 653.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 19 2008, 12:32 PM)
This is the Season Finale tonight right? unsure.gif sad.gif Stupid writers strike just made it feel like we got jipped er something unsure.gif

OH well!!!!! TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT!!!!!!!! 653.gif trink39.gif

laugh.gif It's gonna be great anyhow!!

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ May 19 2008, 11:46 AM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ May 19 2008, 12:32 PM)
This is the Season Finale tonight right?  unsure.gif  sad.gif  Stupid writers strike just made it feel like we got jipped er something unsure.gif

OH well!!!!! TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!  653.gif  trink39.gif

laugh.gif It's gonna be great anyhow!!

yes.gif bekloppt.gif PC 653.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ May 19 2008, 09:14 PM)
I haven't seen this thread, I actually cook for the cast and crew of HOUSE at Fox Studios. I think they're done. 2.gif 1022.gif

unsure.gif no way dude, really?

unsure.gif sad.gif wow. What a very sad episode. Season 5 will be kick ass. yes.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 20 2008, 01:06 AM)
unsure.gif sad.gif wow. What a very sad episode. Season 5 will be kick ass. yes.gif

I have to admit, I was not left with the warm fuzzies after that episode. I couldn't believe they had House showing emotion. He is getting weak?

QUOTE (Gompers @ May 20 2008, 07:40 AM)
unsure.gif  sad.gif  wow. What a very sad episode. Season 5 will be kick ass.  yes.gif

I have to admit, I was not left with the warm fuzzies after that episode. I couldn't believe they had House showing emotion. He is getting weak?

I wouldn't say he is getting weak. Weak is a word for assholes like him. He is feeling remorse and fear because now his only friend in the world has every reason to resent the shit out of him. Granted House has had this coming for some time. Wilson has reveled in the fact that Amber understood House being on his level as a complete bitch. That she could fearlessly stand up to him and tell him the way it is. This leaves open a helluva storyline for next season.

Man, I am still f**ked up about the ep last night. House really is well aware of his dispostion and wants to die. He must live to face himself and get what he deserves.

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 20 2008, 03:54 PM)
unsure.gif  sad.gif  wow. What a very sad episode. Season 5 will be kick ass.  yes.gif

I wouldn't say he is getting weak. Weak is a word for assholes like him. He is feeling remorse and fear because now his only friend in the world has every reason to resent the shit out of him. Granted House has had this coming for some time. Wilson has reveled in the fact that Amber understood House being on his level as a complete bitch. That she could fearlessly stand up to him and tell him the way it is. This leaves open a helluva storyline for next season.

Man, I am still f**ked up about the ep last night. House really is well aware of his dispostion and wants to die. He must live to face himself and get what he deserves.

Yeah, but House also risked his life to save her. If they have Wilson holding a grudge against him for that, I will not be a happy viewer. They shouldn't have killed off Amber.

And what about 13? Testing positive. I hope this isn't leading to her leaving the show too. Although I miss seeing Cameron all the time, even if 13 is hot. wub.gif

QUOTE (Gompers @ May 20 2008, 03:07 PM)

Yeah, but House also risked his life to save her. If they have Wilson holding a grudge against him for that, I will not be a happy viewer. They shouldn't have killed off Amber.

And what about 13? Testing positive. I hope this isn't leading to her leaving the show too. Although I miss seeing Cameron all the time, even if 13 is hot. wub.gif

Wilson is grieving. For sometime he will not see that particular aspect, that House put his ass on the line for Amber. All Wilson will see is that Amber would not have been dead had House not have been drinking himself stupid in the bar. Wilson won't even see close enough to the pill issue which have killed her heart which was inevitable anyway. The bus accident just made her heart have to work faster when she was in shock. Amber was going to die none the less.

I think this show is all about lonely and depressed people in denial. Everyone on the show is alone and hate their life to a large degree.

I am not to worried about 13's Huntington's disease but I do wish they'd ditch Chase biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 20 2008, 04:39 PM)

Wilson is grieving. For sometime he will not see that particular aspect, that House put his ass on the line for Amber. All Wilson will see is that Amber would not have been dead had House not have been drinking himself stupid in the bar. Wilson won't even see close enough to the pill issue which have killed her heart which was inevitable anyway. The bus accident just made her heart have to work faster when she was in shock. Amber was going to die none the less.

I think this show is all about lonely and depressed people in denial. Everyone on the show is alone and hate their life to a large degree.

I am not to worried about 13's Huntington's disease but I do wish they'd ditch Chase biggrin.gif

Yeah, I don't like Chase's character.

Oh, and what about Cutty holding House's hand at the end of the show? Will there be a matching up of these two? Personally, I don't think they make a good match.

QUOTE (Gompers @ May 20 2008, 03:55 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ May 20 2008, 04:39 PM)

Yeah, I don't like Chase's character.

Oh, and what about Cutty holding House's hand at the end of the show? Will there be a matching up of these two? Personally, I don't think they make a good match.

The only hand I want to see Hugh Laurie holding is mine biggrin.gif Cuddy has known House for many years. She knew him before he couldn't walk. They are two peas in a pod kinda in that they are both miserable as all Hell! If they hook up I think it would end the show. They know each other, you know, misery and it's company laugh.gif That goes both ways.

As far as Chase goes, the only thing he's ever been worth is stickin it to Cameron. His character is weak and he can stay in surgery for all I care. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Mr. Mojo Risin' @ May 20 2008, 08:23 PM)
Hot McHotterson

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

OK, to each his own!

As for last night's episode, I thought it was fantastic - a heart-gripping tale that just wouldn't stop. I already liked "House" but it moved up a notch for me after that.