Ask Necro Questions

Necromancer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (whitetrash @ Aug 31 2006, 11:38 PM)
QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Aug 31 2006, 03:51 PM)
Remember these?

http://iyi.yi.org/junoi/grafix/stereograms/iruka800.jpg

wut?

all i see is too porp...

poorp...

pourp...

dolfins.

confused13.gif

I've been led to believe you are an idiot.

Apparently not trink39.gif

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Aug 31 2006, 07:16 PM)
QUOTE (whitetrash @ Aug 31 2006, 11:38 PM)
QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Aug 31 2006, 03:51 PM)
Remember these?

http://iyi.yi.org/junoi/grafix/stereograms/iruka800.jpg

wut?

all i see is too porp...

poorp...

pourp...

dolfins.

confused13.gif

I've been led to believe you are an idiot.

Apparently not trink39.gif

Don't let this one thing fool you Mrs. H. He IS an IDIOT!!! yes.gif

Here are a few comic related questions...

1. What one superpower (besides mind-control) would you like to have? And what would you do with that ability?

2. What was the first comic you can remember reading?

3. How much money would it take for you to NEVER read/look at a comic book/graphic novel (in print or online) ever again?

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Sep 1 2006, 11:37 AM)
Here are a few comic related questions...

1. What one superpower (besides mind-control) would you like to have? And what would you do with that ability?
2. What was the first comic you can remember reading?
3. How much money would it take for you to NEVER read/look at a comic book/graphic novel (in print or online) ever again?

Super Strength. I would personally LOVE flight, but i'm afraid of heights so flying around at four feet off the ground would be pretty lame and ruin my credibility as a hero. yes.gif Strength could be used in so many ways, but I would probably use it to help folks in need. tongue.gif

Or to enter the NFL and become the most famous middle linebacker of ALL TIME. yes.gif

I can remember a Captain America being the first comic I ever read. I was four, so I didn't really read it, but it was an ever-lasting impression obviously.

Wow... how much do you have? laugh.gif I couldn't do it I don't think. It would take a lot. I've been a comic geek since I can remember, so not reading them at all would be a huge task. I don't think I'd be able to. no.gif

QUOTE (KublaKhan @ Sep 1 2006, 11:51 AM)
Graphic Novels = Good.

Is Chewbacca secretly an Ape from "The Planet of the Apes"?

Chewbacca is really a guy in a hairy suit. He was cast to play a lame ass sidekick to a lame ass "hero" in a lame ass movie called STAR WARS. It was made for lame ass people who would help to make a lame ass writer/director named George Lucas a Laughing all the way to the bank BILLIONAIRE.

I met the actor at a comic con once. He's cool. He thinks Star Wars junkies are lame also. yes.gif

QUOTE (Rush! @ Sep 1 2006, 10:13 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 30 2006, 03:37 PM)
I DID, however just watch the DVD shoot interview with the New Age Outlaws and recommend it highly.  yes.gif  Very good stuff.

A DVD of the New Age Outlaws? I didn't hear about this...

Well now you have. Order it. It's good.

Some actual comic questions....

1. Has the Joker's origin ever been revealed or even hinted at? (I haven't read too many DC titles if you've forgotten)

2. Does Superman age at a normal human rate? If 'no' then how fast does he age?

3. How old was Grayson supposed to be when he first joined Batman? I've always thought of him as being about 14 (which made Batman seem more psychotic since he allowed a kid to fight alongside him)

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 1 2006, 04:38 PM)
QUOTE (KublaKhan @ Sep 1 2006, 11:51 AM)
Graphic Novels = Good.

Is Chewbacca secretly an Ape from "The Planet of the Apes"?

Chewbacca is really a guy in a hairy suit. He was cast to play a lame ass sidekick to a lame ass "hero" in a lame ass movie called STAR WARS. It was made for lame ass people who would help to make a lame ass writer/director named George Lucas a Laughing all the way to the bank BILLIONAIRE.

I met the actor at a comic con once. He's cool. He thinks Star Wars junkies are lame also. yes.gif

angry.gif Star Wars junkies are not lame!

Well, actually, i'm not much of a Star Wars junkie, i just like the movies, have read a few books, and have a plaque with Yoda on it. Its actually more like a print...

Do you think people who take a long time to think up questions for threads like these are wierd?

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Sep 2 2006, 12:36 AM)

1. Has the Joker's origin ever been revealed or even hinted at? (I haven't read too many DC titles if you've forgotten)

2. Does Superman age at a normal human rate? If 'no' then how fast does he age?

3. How old was Grayson supposed to be when he first joined Batman? I've always thought of him as being about 14 (which made Batman seem more psychotic since he allowed a kid to fight alongside him)

They've been revealed a few times JB. But every origin is redone again. I think the current one is basically the same as the movie. He's just a regular criminal. He's a henchman basically and forced into pulling the job that ultimately gets him into trouble with Bats, leading to his fall into the chemical bath. Pretty sure.

Again, depending on the writer. Most feel he doesn't. It was alluded to that he dyed his hair grey in one future storyline so he would fit in with everyone else. Most stories that I've seen in the future, he outlives Lois by a lot. So yeah, he doesn't age like we do.

I think you're right on this. Dick was about 12 when his parents die. He assumes the Robin mantle at about 14. The entire Robin thing is psychotic. Bruce has to be held accountable for the deaths of Jason Todd and Stephanie (AKA Spoiler). He gets these children involved in something he KNOWS is dangerous. While I like the idea of Robins... i really don't like when they actually work WITH him. It's okay I guess to have the Robins do his side work, but to be in the field, is just wrong. But I doubt DC will take my advice on this. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 2 2006, 10:35 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Sep 2 2006, 12:36 AM)

1.  Has the Joker's origin ever been revealed or even hinted at? (I haven't read too many DC titles if you've forgotten)

2.  Does Superman age at a normal human rate?  If 'no' then how fast does he age?

3.  How old was Grayson supposed to be when he first joined Batman?  I've always thought of him as being about 14 (which made Batman seem more psychotic since he allowed a kid to fight alongside him)

They've been revealed a few times JB. But every origin is redone again. I think the current one is basically the same as the movie. He's just a regular criminal. He's a henchman basically and forced into pulling the job that ultimately gets him into trouble with Bats, leading to his fall into the chemical bath. Pretty sure.

Again, depending on the writer. Most feel he doesn't. It was alluded to that he dyed his hair grey in one future storyline so he would fit in with everyone else. Most stories that I've seen in the future, he outlives Lois by a lot. So yeah, he doesn't age like we do.

I think you're right on this. Dick was about 12 when his parents die. He assumes the Robin mantle at about 14. The entire Robin thing is psychotic. Bruce has to be held accountable for the deaths of Jason Todd and Stephanie (AKA Spoiler). He gets these children involved in something he KNOWS is dangerous. While I like the idea of Robins... i really don't like when they actually work WITH him. It's okay I guess to have the Robins do his side work, but to be in the field, is just wrong. But I doubt DC will take my advice on this. laugh.gif

Thanks. I've got a feeling I'm going to be asking you a bunch of comic questions.

1. Has there EVER been a hero to have died and STAYED dead in the Marvel universe?

2. What led the Beast to become more catlike in his appearance?

3. How did Wolverine get back his adamantium skeleton? I knew he had the bone claws a while back.

QUOTE (KublaKhan @ Sep 2 2006, 11:31 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 2 2006, 09:28 AM)
QUOTE (KublaKhan @ Sep 2 2006, 08:11 AM)

Do you think people who take a long time to think up questions for threads like these are wierd?

BEYOND Weird. yes.gif

actually... even WEIRDER than STAR WARS JUNKIES!!! yes.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Do You Think This: http://wackywavingtubeman.ytmnd.com/ Is Wierd?

no.gif

perfectly normal

for nerds like YOU.

QUOTE (Daylin @ Sep 2 2006, 03:45 PM)
I don't have a question, but I must say, Necro is good at this...very good!

He answered mine last night.....hit that nail right on the head wink.gif laugh.gif

No sucking up Lin. no.gif

You got your one free "Necro be's Nice" reply from me. Ain't happening again. no.gif

tongue.gif

Archived