Bad Company

nic2112nic

I like the hits, and remember my older sister having the vinyl. We were even playing it at a garage sale years later where she got rid of her turntable and a bunch of vinyl. I enjoyed seeing Paul Rodgers with half of Queen and hearing a few Bad Co. tunes. Just wish they'd done Shooting Star.

GREAT Rock and Roll band..one of the best from England

..EVER.my personal favorite song: Shooting Star.

..and yeah their gig's had TONS of tasty chicks. cat.gif drool1.gif

The song " Feel like gettin it on" definitely roped'um

all in..then were let free to "mingle with the patron's",

if ya know what I mean.. tongue.gif yes.gif

Classic tune. yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Edited by go2wrk@95974

I have a funny Bad Company story. laugh.gif

When my dad was twelve, way back in the 1800's 1978, he was coming out of a record store when I guess the limo for Bad Company was there. There were a bunch of people crowded around, so naturally my dad joined them. What he claims is that he suddenly got shoved to the front and that his hand almost got caught in the door of the limo.

I told him he should've demanded compensation.. but they drove away. xD

Decent group. I have their 10 from 6 album, mostly because it has "Bad Company' and "Shooting Star" on it.

Even though 10 from 6 is basically a greatest hits album, it the 2 studio albums that came out after it which I actually like more. "Dangerous Age" & "Holy Water" are full of good, not great (not even close), solid songs that I enjoy.

Saw them 3 times. Once with 38 Special under a festival tent in Rochester NY in the summer of either 92 or 93. Don't remember which. They were co-headliners and it was a GREAT show. Perhaps one of the top 5 (non-Rush) shows I have ever seen. Both bands were tremendous.

The second time was also in the early 90's with the Dam Yankees in Albany NY. Bad Co. was good as were the Yankees (who I thought were slightly better)

The final time was with Foreigner a few weeks before I saw Rush on the VT tour and Bad Co. just blew Foreigner off the stage. Sadly this was mostly because Foreigner totally stunk. Bad Co. was good but nothing great.

If they ever came around again I would cough up my hard earned $ to see them again.

One of the Great r&r singers , just not with Queen biggrin.gif