Most fun thing to do on a forum?

Slime

What's the most fun thing to do on a forum?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What's the most fun thing to do on a forum?

• Plain old browing and replying to threads
    • posting cool polls/replying to them
    • playing forum games to get a big post count
    • posting/viewing cool video/music/news/other links
    • Flame wars!
    • being a god-like admin or mod
    • lurking
    • being the grammar/spelling police
    • trolling

Well, mine wasn't a choice. I enjoy listening to music and sipping a fine whiskey, whilst scratching my balls. I can't believe that wasn't an option. wacko.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jul 17 2006, 01:10 PM)
I browse and play alot in Grand Design's i do occasionally stray to the other threads

Ditto that new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Just plain ol' browsing and replying for me.

I try to keep my "spelling and grammar police" tendencies in check. I don't say anything about it, but I see hundreds of examples of bad English everyday I'm here. These mistakes irk my "inner novelist." tongue.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 17 2006, 08:56 PM)

I try to keep my "spelling and grammar police" tendencies in check. I don't say anything about it, but I see hundreds of examples of bad English everyday I'm here. These mistakes irk my "inner novelist." tongue.gif

Yes I always try to keep my spelling and grammar under control, there is nothing more irritating than reading great posts with many spelling errors. sad.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Jul 17 2006, 07:28 AM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 17 2006, 08:56 PM)

I try to keep my "spelling and grammar police" tendencies in check.  I don't say anything about it, but I see hundreds of examples of bad English everyday I'm here.  These mistakes irk my "inner novelist."  tongue.gif

Yes I always try to keep my spelling and grammar under control, there is nothing more irritating than reading great posts with many spelling errors. sad.gif

I try my best - heck, I'm a mod on a writing forum, I have to at least attempt to hold myself to a higher standard.

Bear in mind, though, this is coming from someone who just had to try seventeen times before the spell checker finally figured out what word she was mangling and came up with an alternative.

(BTW, "Cygnus" was the word I was slaughtering - and Lotus WordPro kept thinking I meant "Signals.")

Archived