Blue Öyster Cult

*Limelight*

I feel like I'm totally missing out on something here. The only BOC song I know is the obvious one. So, what is so great about them? I remember them as being kind of mainstream and not all together standoutish for me. WHY should I invest my time and/or money on this band?*

*lame attempt to get Steevo and Earl all upset and whatnot. unsure.gif

But, seriously guys... wtf.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 20 2010, 05:47 PM)
I feel like I'm totally missing out on something here. The only BOC song I know is the obvious one. So, what is so great about them? I remember them as being kind of mainstream and not all together standoutish for me. WHY should I invest my time and/or money on this band?*

*lame attempt to get Steevo and Earl all upset and whatnot.  unsure.gif

But, seriously guys...  wtf.gif

You bitch!! angry.gif

tongue.gif

WHY??? OMFG, how long have you got??? Well, I guess I know my next project then... 1287.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 19 2010, 10:10 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Nov 20 2010, 12:00 AM)
Morning Final & Tenderloin are a must Sully!! cool.gif

OK... unsure.gif

laugh.gif

Anything off of Agents Of Forutune & Spectres is good. But I am sure they have many more great tunes. That's just what I grew up with. I saw them many times as a youngster! tongue.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Nov 20 2010, 12:17 AM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 19 2010, 10:10 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Nov 20 2010, 12:00 AM)
Morning Final & Tenderloin are a must Sully!! cool.gif

OK... unsure.gif

laugh.gif

Anything off of Agents Of Forutune & Spectres is good. But I am sure they have many more great tunes. That's just what I grew up with. I saw them many times as a youngster! tongue.gif trink39.gif

OK... unsure.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 20 2010, 06:00 PM)
Convince me that I should waste, er, invest my time on this old ass band. (No Rush references allowed as of now. So, shut it.) Commence with the convincing.

Standby for PM bombardment, but suffice to say for now, Agents of Fortune would be a good place to start. Man, to be on the edge of discovery with these guys, you lucky lucky thing you 653.gif

QUOTE (Steevo @ Nov 20 2010, 12:29 AM)
Convince me that I should waste, er, invest my time on this old ass band. (No Rush references allowed as of now. So, shut it.) Commence with the convincing.

Standby for PM bombardment, but suffice to say for now, Agents of Fortune would be a good place to start. Man, to be on the edge of discovery with these guys, you lucky lucky thing you 653.gif

Yeah, I'm so... lucky. unsure.gif

I know how your deal is with getting me to listen to stuff. I'm fargged, aren't I? sad.gif

QUOTE (Steevo @ Nov 19 2010, 10:29 PM)

yes.gif

653.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Nov 20 2010, 12:33 AM)

yes.gif

653.gif

Ha, ha! I cant' do youtube.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 19 2010, 10:36 PM)

yes.gif

653.gif

Why? confused13.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Nov 20 2010, 12:39 AM)

yes.gif

653.gif

Freezage on this puter. smile.gif

Bah... you guys have to know this is a futile effort. I'm a modern prog chick, so good luck. trink39.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 20 2010, 07:36 PM)

yes.gif

653.gif

Oh Sully, it's high time you got that dang YT thing working, please don't be left on the island now biggrin.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 20 2010, 07:46 PM)

yes.gif

653.gif

Bah... you guys have to know this is a futile effort. I'm a modern prog chick, so good luck. trink39.gif

Dman hard nut to crack I know...I have faith though laugh.gif

QUOTE (Steevo @ Nov 20 2010, 12:48 AM)

yes.gif

653.gif

Hey!!!

You're the one who got me all whacked out on Riverside!!! Don't act all inocent and shit.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 20 2010, 07:56 PM)
QUOTE (Steevo @ Nov 20 2010, 12:48 AM)

yes.gif

653.gif

Hey!!!

You're the one who got me all whacked out on Riverside!!! Don't act all inocent and shit.

Check your PM, and play nice biggrin.gif