Blue Öyster Cult

*Limelight*

I only have a greatest hits CD, which isn't great, but I'm always tempted to buy Secret Treaties (great cover of the band beside the Messerschmitt 262).

They're much more than a hits band, do yourself a favour and check out the Martin Birch stuff, especially Fire of Unknown Origin. Classic stuff.

Cultosaurus Erectus and Fire of Unknown Origin arrived today. Just finished listening to them. You're right, again...fantastic stuff!!! :haz:

I think I'll play them again, and give you a 'Like' for your previous post.

I only have a greatest hits CD, which isn't great, but I'm always tempted to buy Secret Treaties (great cover of the band beside the Messerschmitt 262).

They're much more than a hits band, do yourself a favour and check out the Martin Birch stuff, especially Fire of Unknown Origin. Classic stuff.

Cultosaurus Erectus and Fire of Unknown Origin arrived today. Just finished listening to them. You're right, again...fantastic stuff!!! :haz:

Awesome! Knew you would, always glad to point the way. Which album do you prefer?

Awesome! Knew you would, always glad to point the way. Which album do you prefer?

I think at the moment I agree, and give the edge to Fire of Unknown Origin...but both are great.