Slime

Slime

I love what I've heard of this awesome band. I've that that green coloured double disc hits compilation for years. But for all of y'all on the board who might have their albums....are they worth getting if I already have the hits? Did they/do they get the recognition they deserve? Too much, perhaps? I'll admit to being a casual fan, but that's ok if the band rules, right?

Let the CCR discussion begin!

Best CCR song - Susie Q or Proud Mary.

CCR is a great band! I prefer Susie Q over Proud Mary. Their first couple of albums are their best IMO. Other favorite songs of mine: I Put A Spell On You, Bad Moon Rising, Green River, Commotion, Down On The Corner, Fortunate Son, Travelin' Band, Who'll Stop The Rain, I Heard It Through The Grapevine, Born On The Bayou, and Sweet Hitch-Hiker. common001.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (tangdog @ Jun 20 2006, 04:22 PM)
QUOTE (Rush Didact @ Jun 20 2006, 03:46 PM)
Fortunate Son for me.

Me too!

So many good ones to choose from including "Run through the Jungle"

Ack! I forgot Run Through The Jungle! Good drumming on that number. icon_alienjig.gif

QUOTE (Slime @ Jun 21 2006, 08:54 PM)
But do you all own the albums or are you just (like me) hits fans? I wanna know if the albums would be worth getting.

I have them, but I haven't listened to them alot. It's on my "To-Listen-To-Over-The-Summer" list. tongue.gif

I downloaded them a long time ago. ph34r.gif

Archived