HAPPY 666!

LakesideMaiden

QUOTE (H. P. L. @ Jun 6 2006, 03:57 AM)
QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jun 6 2006, 09:31 AM)
O Fortuna, velut luna 
statu variabilis, semper crescis
aut decrescis.

Vita detestabilis, nunc obdurat
et tunc curat ludo mentis aciem.
Egestatem, potestatem dissolvit ut glaciem.

Carmina Burana? Esotheric yes, satanical... not quite. smile.gif

Anyway, here's the RIGHT way to celebrate today... tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

NATIONAL DAY OF SLAYER

PS: this is an ironic post. I am a good catholic boy and go to church every sunday and I live nearest to the Pope than any of ya so... tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

I love Carmina Burana!!

How's the Pope doing? I love his car.....they should market it!!

I'm not sure what's more scarier, the fact he hit down on many things like that or the fact he spent so much time getting all those numbers together...

Well, 6/6/06 has come & gone & we don't see any signs of Satan? Satan?

'Excuse me, Mrs. Satan, could Jr come out & play?'

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Jun 6 2006, 09:05 PM)
Well, 6/6/06 has come & gone & we don't see any signs of Satan? Satan?

'Excuse me, Mrs. Satan, could Jr come out & play?'

The signs of Satan are all around you. You just don't see them because you've been conditioned to think that the signs should look something like firedevil.gif , instead of angel.gif

"The deceived know not that they are deceived"

May I say, that your avatar looks Mah-velous!

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jun 7 2006, 12:33 AM)
QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jun 6 2006, 10:51 AM)
I hope noone is suffering from Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia.

What the... Come again Madra? laugh.gif

Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia is a fear found in the Western Christian world, which originates in the belief that the Biblical verse, Revelation 13:18, indicates that the number 666 is linked to Satan or the Anti-Christ. Outside the Christian faith, the phobia has been further popularized as a leitmotif in various horror films.

Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobics avoid things related to the number 666, such as a building in which the number is prominently displayed.

From answers.com

We'll do that next year on July 7th

Regarding the 'Bush is anti-christ' web site, ya gotta figure any fanatical whack-job can take numbers, words, and ancient traditions or principles, twist them around, use selective omission, and make someone look like something that may not be. I'm sure there may even be some whacko out there who is trying to convince everyone the Pope, or Martin Luther King, or Mother Theresa were really the anti-christ. My point being is it's a bit ridiculous to dwell on such things when there are more pressing issues in the world.

I was just waiting to see some news reports showing a bunch of over the top fundamentalists out trying to get a bunch of publicity with some crazy stunt involving trying to find the anti-christ, who they are sure was born today. Ludicrous idea, and I guess it's good that it didn't happen.

The only reason the date is is because of the Julian calendar. Any other calendar used wouldn't show this as being some malevolent day. Numbers are just numbers. They help us understand how the world works, but there is nothing metaphysical about them.

I've heard from a couple different places that they "know who the antichrist is" and they identified him as some guy named Maitreya. He allegedly has a Christian-like ministry, claims he's divine, and is working to unite all world religions into one - supposedly prophecies of the Antichrist.

So the Antichrist may be Maitreya, if you believe that crap.

Archived