Non-Existent Famous Quotes

rushgoober

Ok, here you can make up famous quotes. They can be generic made-up quotes, or they can be attributed to you, to someone famous, someone on TRF or someone that doesn't exist. The important thing is not to use real quotes. Here's an example:

"People think I "jumped the couch" recently with the whole Katie Holmes thing. The truth is I jumped the couch years ago when I went on an all-steak diet. At first I started eating nothing but medium-rare steak, and after several months it was rare steak. Then I moved on to raw, uncooked steak, and now I eat nothing but frozen steak. Frozen steak was hard to bite through at first, but over time my teeth have become strong, and I have them filed now to razor-sharp points like fangs. Eating frozen, raw steak with my sharp, pointy fangs makes me feel like a real man. It makes me feel like an animal."

- Tom Cruise

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 9 2006, 12:48 PM)
Ok, here you can make up famous quotes. They can be generic made-up quotes, or they can be attributed to you or someone famous. The important thing is not to use real quotes. Here's an example:

"People think I "jumped the couch" recently with the whole Katie Holmes thing. The truth is I jumped the couch years ago when I went on an all-steak diet. At first I started eating nothing but medium-rare steak, and after several months it was rare steak. Then I moved on to raw, uncooked steak, and now I eat nothing but frozen steak. Frozen steak was hard to bite through at first, but over time my teeth have become strong, and I have them filed now to razor-sharp points like fangs. Eating frozen, raw steak with my sharp, pointy fangs makes me feel like a real man. It makes me feel like an animal."

- Tom Cruise

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

"The last time I was tested, my trainer found I have a -3% body fat ratio. When it gets down to -5%, I'll stop dieting. My goal is to be at my "ideal weight" of 74 pounds by June. Then it's just to maintain that."

- Lindsay Lohan (April 5, 2006)

"The truth of the matter is Hilda is my sister and Net-Falco is my brother. Hilda has such a magnetic personality that everyone desparately wants her time, but after marrying a very wealthy Fortune 500 CEO, she's so busy with her family and high-society New York socialite friends that she has no time for almost anyone else, including me.

Net-Falco was the brother who moved to Finland and became an incredibly successful investment banker, married a supermodel and has 3 beautiful children. I'm essentially the black sheep of the family. I make jokes on TRF because essentially that's all I have. (8-minutes of uncontrollable weeping) fists crying.gif "

- Tick (in a private conversation with Rushgoober)

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 9 2006, 01:17 PM)
"The truth of the matter is Hilda is my sister and Net-Falco is my brother. Hilda has such a magnetic personality that everyone desparately wants her time, but after marrying a very wealthy Fortune 500 CEO, she's so busy with her family and high-society New York socialite friends that she has no time for almost anyone else, including me.

Net-Falco was the brother who moved to Finland and became an incredibly successful investment banker, married a supermodel and has 3 beautiful children. I'm essentially the black sheep of the family. I make jokes on TRF because essentially that's all I have. (8-minutes of uncontrollable weeping) fists crying.gif "

ohmy.gif

z7shysterical.gif

"I remember when the whole NecroGoob Lurve Shack was at it's highest level of popularity, that maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing if it was REAL. Necro is pretty hot and I was really beginning to have some warm feelings toward him. Now that he's got the long hair and all... OH BOY!!! Too bad it had to die though. I thought I had him there for a minute, but he never felt like crossing over from fantasy to reality. Damn that CeeJ chick. Well... i gotta go, my wife wants me to spend at least ten minutes away from the computer today. See ya' later."

Rushgoober in a pm to Rushfan25years that was forwarded to me during a very bizarre time in Goobs life. laugh.gif

tongue.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 9 2006, 07:17 AM)

YOU BASTARD ! YOU HAVE BETRAYED MY TRUST IN YOU ! rage.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Apr 9 2006, 08:41 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 9 2006, 07:17 AM)
"The truth of the matter is Hilda is my sister and Net-Falco is my brother.  Hilda has such a magnetic personality that everyone desparately wants her time, but after marrying a very wealthy Fortune 500 CEO, she's so busy with her family and high-society New York socialite friends that she has no time for almost anyone else, including me. 

Net-Falco was the brother who moved to Finland and became an incredibly successful investment banker, married a supermodel and has 3 beautiful children.  I'm essentially the black sheep of the family.  I make jokes on TRF because essentially that's all I have. (8-minutes of uncontrollable weeping) fists crying.gif "

YOU BASTARD ! YOU HAVE BETRAYED MY TRUST IN YOU ! rage.gif

You told me that hilda was your cousin and that you had a "thing" once that couldn't be spoken about. What's up wit dat???

(wind blowing into mouthpiece on phone)

-unintelligible-

:Geds:

What?

:Goober:

I'm picking up (-unintelligible-) in the yard.

You're picking up WHAT?????

:Goober, Yelling:

DOG CRAP!!!!

:Geds, deflated:

Oh. I thought you wanted to talk to your friend.

Of Course I do, man. The dog crap thing just makes it bearable. If I do this while talking to you, I can actually stand talking to you.

:Geds, Hurt:

Oh.

Ok.

Hey, this is (-unintelligible-).

HUH?

I said this is kinda FUN!!!

I gotta go, there's a lot more of this stuff in the yard, and I need both hands.

[both sides of conversation on phone with Goober.]

"You know Goobsers, you're my bestest friend. Now drop 'em so I can su... (the rest edited for graphic language)."

- Whitetrash (talking to Rushgoober while incredibly drunk - he claimed not to remember saying it the next day)

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 9 2006, 08:08 AM)
"You know Goobsers, you're my bestest friend. Now drop 'em so I can su... (the rest edited for graphic language)."

- Whitetrash (talking to Rushgoober while incredibly drunk - he claimed not to remember saying it the next day)

oooooo...

i member wut it wus i sed dat day now!!!!

I sed, drop dose miller lights, gobber, so i can suds yoo up with this here soap bucket.....we'll get yoo loose from that lawn-mower....an if i was yoo, i wood NEVER stick DAT in DARE again. lucky it wasn't running, or yoo wood have some mean burns!

don worry...i wont tell nobody.

trink39.gif

she was a good woman YEAH, Nothing wrong with her, Nothing wrong with that!

-J Rose

(everdream)

"Around 1975 I went back and lived with my folks for a few years until they told me I had to get a job or move out. I started as a fry cook at Wendy's, and now 22 years later, I'm the manager."

- John Rutsey ("Life Since Rush" special on VH1)

"Um.. yes... life is truly um... just just amazing.... cause um well it's um just fantastic in scope with.. the animals and the nature... and the running.. and the screaming... and um...and...."

Jeff Goldblum when asked about politics.

A somewhat recent conversation between Justin & Matt (aka defrushfan01 and kazzman):

kazzman: You know, we have to change this Xantherian Nemesis name because people keep f*cking it up when they try to pronounce it.

defrushfan01: If we brainstorm we can come up with a new name. How about "Goober's Castle"?

kazzman: (silence)

defrushfan01: How about "Boiling Brain Bubbles"?

kazzman: How about NOT.

defrushfan01: How about "The Streaming Buzzards"? "The Charmin Squeezers"? "Interplanetary Pod Monster"? "Mind-Altering Cheese Bongos"? "Melted Butter Panda"? "Martian Tangerine"? "Thelma's Uncle"? "Shining Chamomile?" "The Centaur Explodes"? "Squeezing Tweezers"? "Cymbal Shock"?

kazzman: Hey, i kinda like "Cymbal Shock".

defrushfan01? Yeah, you would. How about "The Guitar Domination Experiment"? Or maybe "Fembot Factory"? "Starpuppies From Alpha Centauri"? "Grecian Mind Games"? "Floyd's Fantastic Fur Tunic"? "Star Cement Mixture"? "Numbing Pulse Drones"? "The Eternal Aerodynamic Squadron"? "Exploding Telephonic Infinity"? "The Planetary Syringe Infusion Balladiers?"

kazzman: How about "Ever Dream"?

defrushfan01: "Ever Dream"??? Isn't that kind of boring?

kazzman: WELL WE'RE SURE AS HELL NOT GONNA CALL OURSELVES "STARPUPPIES FROM ALPHA CENTAURI" OR "MIND-ALTERING CHEESE BONGOS"! SURE, ANYTHING SOUNDS BORING COMPARED TO THAT CRAZINESS!!!

defrushfan01: Ok, ok, don't have a cow, man. "Ever Dream" it is. (pause) How about "Rushgoober's Floating Mind Candy"?

kazzman: (stands up and looks mad)

defrushfan01: Alright, alright, "Ever Dream". What, you can't take a joke anymore? Sheesh.

Archived