the colts

Tick

have the colts lost some of there luster ,or will they pick up right where they left off before they lost 3 in a row.  

11 members have voted

1. 1. have the colts lost some of there luster ,or will they pick up right where they left off before they lost 3 in a row.

• will be eaten by wolves.
    • will not get to the superbowl.
    • will win superbowl.

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 1 2006, 07:09 PM)
wow im crazy, i thought the colts lost !!!! unsure.gif wacko.gif 062802puke_prv.gif fing.gif

i know i messed up. laugh.gif

The Colts will be ready. The only test for them in the AFC is New England. If New England gets upset, Indy's a lock for the Super Bowl, and if they make it, they'll win it. Nobody from the NFC can hang with them.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jan 2 2006, 03:42 PM)
The broncos will be ready. The only test for them in the AFC is fear itself the broncos are a lock for the Super Bowl, and if they make it, they'll win it. Nobody from the NFC can hang with them.

now thats what im talkin about !!! 1022.gif

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Jan 1 2006, 07:36 PM)
I predict they will be ready ... and will win the Superbowl!

wub.gif u ES , but hope you are wrong wink.gif

Living in Steeler Fantasy at moment bolt.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 2 2006, 03:56 PM)
The broncos will be ready. The only test for them in the AFC is fear itself the broncos are a lock for the Super Bowl, and if they make it, they'll win it. Nobody from the NFC can hang with them.

Well, they barely beat the Skins this year. Not that the Skins will make it that far but I'd say there are teams that can hang with them.

QUOTE (Pound of Obscure @ Jan 3 2006, 10:31 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jan 2 2006, 03:56 PM)

Well, they barely beat the Skins this year. Not that the Skins will make it that far but I'd say there are teams that can hang with them.

so what the skins are in the playoffs right ?and they beat them right ?what more can you say. 1022.gif broncos !!!!!

The Colts will win the Superbowl. They are flat out the best team in football right now. I think that the second best team is Cincy. The Broncos are not that great. My Cowboys hung with them and we are only an above average team right now.

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jan 3 2006, 04:37 PM)
The Colts will win the Superbowl.  They are flat out the best team in football right now.  I think that the second best team is Cincy.  The Broncos are not that great.  My Cowboys hung with them and we are only an above average team right now.

do you watch football ? BY THE WAY YOUR COWBOYS WERE AT HOME ON THANKSGIVING ,AND THEY DIDN'T HANG, THEY LOST. PERIOD.

YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR DAM MORAL VICTORIES !!!!!

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 3 2006, 07:25 PM)
The Colts will win the Superbowl.  They are flat out the best team in football right now.  I think that the second best team is Cincy.  The Broncos are not that great.  My Cowboys hung with them and we are only an above average team right now.

do you watch football ? BY THE WAY YOUR COWBOYS WERE AT HOME ON THANKSGIVING ,AND THEY DIDN'T HANG, THEY LOST. PERIOD.

I live football. It wasn't a moral victory by any means. My point is that the Broncos are not a great team. They are a good team. Take your orange colored glasses off. Moral victories don't go very far here. Before the game, my brother-in-law and I were arguing about this same topic. He kept going on and on about how good the Broncos were. I watched your team several times this year and am very familiar with them. Anyway, at the end of the game, he agreed with me. It's nothing personal Tick. You guys are playing good football but you are not a great team. Your defense is playing well even though most of your d-line are other teams rejects.

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jan 3 2006, 07:45 PM)

I live football. It wasn't a moral victory by any means. My point is that the Broncos are not a great team. They are a good team. Take your orange colored glasses off. Moral victories don't go very far here. Before the game, my brother-in-law and I were arguing about this same topic. He kept going on and on about how good the Broncos were. I watched your team several times this year and am very familiar with them. Anyway, at the end of the game, he agreed with me. It's nothing personal Tick. You guys are playing good football but you are not a great team. Your defense is playing well even though most of your d-line are other teams rejects.

ps You escaped with your lives down here!!! You were damn lucky that our kicker totally sucks.

they'll go to the super bowl and lose!!

And everytime someone talks about the Colts, I believe they're referring to the drum corps... unsure.gif ...but i know they're a football team too.

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jan 3 2006, 11:37 AM)
The Colts will win the Superbowl. They are flat out the best team in football right now. I think that the second best team is Cincy. The Broncos are not that great. My Cowboys hung with them and we are only an above average team right now.

I think Cinci is going to lose this week.

The Colts are the best team in the game overall right now, which in no way means they'll win the SB, but it is why they're favored in Vegas to do so. I don't think they've lost Big Mo. They're too well coached and now have some emotional motivation.

The playoffs are all about match ups and sorry Tickster, but the Broncos just don't match up with Indy well. If Indy doesn't make the SB it'll be NE that brings 'em down. Although it does seem they might have gotten the NE monkey off their back this year.

The playoffs are also about momentum and as the late great Tom Landry always said, "You want to streak into the playoffs." Believe me old Tom wasn't talking about pop culture exhibitionism. For this and match up reasons The Burgermeisters' boys will defeat The Bangles in what should be a very entertaining game.

Another angle to consider is the plight of the young quarterback in his first playoff game. The Foreskins have the momentum and the Yuckineers have the rookie QB. Enough said? I would also be cautious about the G-men although their precocious young QB doesn't seem prone to "rookie syndrome" and their D has been very impressive at home. (Just ask the Cows)

The big question in my mind this year is: Are the Seahags finally for real? No question about the running game (big advantage). The receivers are finally catching Hasselbacks excellent throws and the D is acceptable and greatly helped by the running game.(See the '90's Cows) cheer.gif The NFC championship will hinge on whether Da Bears D can score points, the Seahags can live up to their potential or whether Carolina steals it again.

Dang! Is he still writing? 1287.gif Believe me I would be asleep if I were allowed. schla03.gif Enjoy the playoffs folks!!!

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jan 3 2006, 07:46 PM)

ps You escaped with your lives down here!!! You were damn lucky that our kicker totally sucks.

well, first of all, thats football, if your kicker blows it your team loses , it sucks but thats the way it goes.just think what might been for the giants if there puny kicker made one of the 3 chances he had to beat seatle in seatle.the giants would have probably gone on to win there conferance.the broncos are my team and they probably not as good as the colts, but in my opinion they can hang with anyone else. also im sorry if i was a bit hostile,i just dont like when some one makes a point like , well you barlely beat my team. thats the N.F.L., your gonna win some games you were outplayed in.thats the mark of a good team, winning the game when you dont have your A. game.

thank you for listening.......TICK.

BAKE THE ROLLS !!!! 1022.gif sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 4 2006, 08:40 AM)

well, first of all, thats football, if your kicker blows it your team loses , it sucks but thats the way it goes.just think what might been for the giants if there puny kicker made one of the 3 chances he had to beat seatle in seatle.the giants would have probably gone on to win there conferance.the broncos are my team and they probably not as good as the colts, but in my opinion they can hang with anyone else. also im sorry if i was a bit hostile,i just dont like when some one makes a point like , well you barlely beat my team. thats the N.F.L., your gonna win some games you were outplayed in.thats the mark of a good team, winning the game when you dont have your A. game.

Since you are a Broncos fan, then you realize what a Super Bowl team looks like. How do you think your current team compares to your Super Bowl championship team. Not even close. I wasn't basing my opinion from one game. I based it on several. Good luck in the playoffs. We'll see how things play out even though it sure looks like the Colts Super Bowl to lose.

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jan 4 2006, 11:34 AM)

Since you are a Broncos fan, then you realize what a Super Bowl team looks like. How do you think your current team compares to your Super Bowl championship team. Not even close. I wasn't basing my opinion from one game. I based it on several. Good luck in the playoffs. We'll see how things play out even though it sure looks like the Colts Super Bowl to lose.

i agee , it is the colts superbowl to lose.you just go into the playoffs with total optimism, and hope for the best. is this team as good as there superbowl teams,(the ones that won that is)no its not ,but you embrace the here and the now and this is a pretty good team,and in my bias opinion,none of these teams are as good as the back to back broncos championship teams.

bake the rolls ! 1022.gif sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 4 2006, 11:50 AM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jan 4 2006, 11:34 AM)

i agee , it is the colts superbowl to lose.you just go into the playoffs with total optimism, and hope for the best. is this team as good as there superbowl teams,(the ones that won that is)no its not ,but you embrace the here and the now and this is a pretty good team,and in my bias opinion,none of these teams are as good as the back to back broncos championship teams.

bake the rolls ! 1022.gif sarcasm.gif

I think that the Colts are as good as your championship team. Everyone leans towards their own team. I will always argue that no team was better than my Cowboys in the '90's. Steelers, Dolphins, etc have their own arguments......

dont forget the 85 bears and 86 giants,also the great niner teams.

Archived