ULTIMATE BRONCOS THREAD!

Tick

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 24 2006, 10:41 PM)
QUOTE (Batman @ Sep 21 2006, 06:57 AM)
Its on this weekend Tick!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'll be there to see it with my own eyes. ( just hope I don't curse the Pats)

Denver always gives the Patriots a lot of trouble so I am nervous about this one.

big win in new england tonight for my broncos ! sorry batman, hope you had a good time regardless. trink39.gif

Yeah good win there...

trink38.gif

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 24 2006, 11:41 PM)
QUOTE (Batman @ Sep 21 2006, 06:57 AM)
Its on this weekend Tick!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'll be there to see it with my own eyes. ( just hope I don't curse the Pats)

Denver always gives the Patriots a lot of trouble so I am nervous about this one.

big win in new england tonight for my broncos ! sorry batman, hope you had a good time regardless. trink39.gif

I had a blast it would have been better with a win.

But what are you going to do?

Nice win for your Broncos.

ok its time to turn the page and come to grips with a devestating mets defeat and move on to my broncos who are off to another great start this season. this week will be a big challenge as we face undefeated indianapolis. i will be curious to see if they can do what no one has really been able too against denver, score touchdowns. the problem for the broncos is they are not scoring touchdowns. this should be an interesting game.

oh yeah ! beating the steelers in pittsburgh ! how sweet it is ! 1022.gif 653.gif 1022.gif 653.gif 1022.gif 653.gif 1022.gif 653.gif 1022.gif 653.gif 1022.gif applaudit.gif icon_alienjig.gif common001.gif trink36.gif cool10.gif icon_alienjig.gif common001.gif cheer.gif

broncos vs. chargers, sunday night football ! its on necro, its on ! 1022.gif

Although the Broncos are doing well so far I do miss Elway and all the excitement he brought with many good plays in the last 2 min. of the game. I have a friend who has never missed a Broncos home game in like 17 years. cheer.gif Edited by nobodys hero

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Nov 14 2006, 12:38 PM)
Although the Broncos are doing well so far I do miss Elway and all the excitement he brought with many good plays in the last 2 min. of the game. I have a friend who has never missed a Broncos home game in like 17 years. cheer.gif

Nice editing job there! I did agree mostly with your original post though.

Go Broncos and Oh Yeah, Raiders Suck!

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Nov 14 2006, 11:44 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Nov 13 2006, 07:24 PM)
broncos vs. chargers, sunday night football ! its on necro, its on ! 1022.gif

do we have a bet? think of something good.

Chargers are soooooooooo gonna kick ass.

hmm ? come up with something quick.

QUOTE (tangdog @ Nov 20 2006, 05:47 PM)
I now wish I had been able to stay up and watch the second half. Must of been an epic comeback for the Chargers based on what I read today.

Not really EPIC. The 17 point lead only lasted for mere minutes. Denver scored a TD before the half putting them up 17. The Bolts came out in the second half and just dominated the game after that. It was a comeback, but they also showed their DOMINANCE over Denver CLEARLY. yes.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Nov 20 2006, 05:56 PM)
QUOTE (tangdog @ Nov 20 2006, 05:47 PM)
I now wish I had been able to stay up and watch the second half. Must of been an epic comeback for the Chargers based on what I read today.

Not really EPIC. The 17 point lead only lasted for mere minutes. Denver scored a TD before the half putting them up 17. The Bolts came out in the second half and just dominated the game after that. It was a comeback, but they also showed their DOMINANCE over Denver CLEARLY. yes.gif

it was too fast for it to even sink in how the lead evaporated in mere minutes. all credit to the chargers but as a bronco fan i cant wait for the jake plummer era to end, he will never get denver to the top of the mountain.(no pun intended) next year will begin the jake cutler era. yes.gif one thing i will say is im a lucky fan who gets to see a winning product virtually every year, you cant say that about many teams. the broncos are a winner.

I felt bad for Plummer. The pressure was on him the whole game and it wasn't all his fault. I think i worry more about the chiefs this season and wanted to see them get spanked. I couldnt' stand Collinsworth constantly talking about Cutler. I actually turned the game off because the broadcast team sucks and I had Madonna's concert recorded and wanted to watch that more. laugh.gif

QUOTE (tangdog @ Nov 24 2006, 11:54 AM)
I was pissed off as the game wasn't even shown here in my viewing area!

WTF?

It wasn't shown on regular cable. It was only shown on The NFL Network. I think that's BS. They announced all those commercials about the new tradition of 3 games on Thanksgiving and then the 3rd and final game they don't show on regular cable. confused13.gif

I had the Broncos down as a wild card team right from the first month of the season and I think they'll still make it, but the division belongs to the Chargers as i also predicted in my thread about this...the bengals who I predicted as the second wild card team might not make it with the chiefs looking strong we'll see though...