ULTIMATE BRONCOS THREAD!

Tick

QUOTE (treeduck @ Dec 20 2006, 04:33 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 20 2006, 04:25 PM)
Not a lot of activity over here is there?  Awwww.  sad.gif 

Poor fair weather fans.  They don't have much to say when THEY SUCK!!! 

z7shysterical.gif 

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m244/necroTRF/coolboltnana.gif

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m244/necroTRF/Chargers_mini.gif

I still think they'll get a wild card...

They might get one. Sure they might. I'm just sayin' that unless they're winning it all... it's quiet in here. Why is that?

Fair weather fans... THAT'S WHY!!!

When my team didn't win it all... my Charger thread was STILL at the top every week. I never let it slip down. Hell.... i've bumped this thread more times than TICK even. tongue.gif

Poor Denver fans. fists crying.gif

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 20 2006, 06:03 PM)

z7shysterical.gif 

They might get one. Sure they might. I'm just sayin' that unless they're winning it all... it's quiet in here. Why is that?

When my team didn't win it all... my Charger thread was STILL at the top every week. I never let it slip down. Hell.... i've bumped this thread more times than TICK even. tongue.gif

your are a scumbag neeeecro, yes.gif where the f**k was your charger thread last year when we kicked your ass twice ! live it up while you can thats my motto. the chargers are a great team but as a fan you could use a little humility. oh and i have plenty to be thankfull for cause jay cutler is gonna be a great one and the broncos will continue to be a great team, year after year. 653.gif

Edited by tick

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 20 2006, 07:38 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 20 2006, 06:03 PM)

z7shysterical.gif 

your are a scumbag neeeecro, yes.gif where the f**k was your charger thread last year when we kicked your ass twice ! live it up while you can thats my motto. the chargers are a great team but as a fan you could use a little humility. oh and i have plenty to be thankfull for cause jay cutler is gonna be a great one and the broncos will continue to be a great team, year after year. 653.gif

SCUMBAG???

Anyway... my Charger thread was right at the top. I updated it every week regardless of the record. I admit this year it has more people in it, but I was still posting updates from Chargers.com and pictures i found on the web.

HUMILITY??? What's the point of being a fan if i have to have humility? You're starting to remind me of INDY. HE didn't even call me a scumbag though.

tongue.gif

Cutler won't be around long. As a starter, he'll have to face the BOLT defense TWICE next year. Merriman will break him in half. yes.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 31 2006, 07:35 PM)
Niners and Broncos going to OT...Niners just might spoil the party and knock Denver out of the playoffs!  1022.gif

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

THAT WAS AN AWESOME GAME!!!

26-23 in OT

653.gif

edited to say I posted as NECRO. doh.gif

Edited by Necromancer

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Dec 31 2006, 07:37 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 31 2006, 08:35 PM)
Niners and Broncos going to OT...Niners just might spoil the party and knock Denver out of the playoffs!  1022.gif

Hopefully!!!!

Overtime will tell!! wink.gif

Mission accomplished!!! 1022.gif cheer.gif 1287.gif

26-23 final

For awhile there I thought it was gonna end up a tie. All the Broncos needed was at least a tie to get in and it looked like they concentrated on just stopping the Niners from scoring rather than go for the win...

sorry tickster! wink.gif trink39.gif

damn if only the Eagles had scored just 1 more point I would've won 100 bucks angry.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 31 2006, 08:03 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 31 2006, 07:35 PM)Niners and Broncos going to OT...Niners just might spoil the party and knock Denver out of the playoffs!  1022.gif

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

THAT WAS AN AWESOME GAME!!!

26-23 in OT

653.gif

edited to say I posted as NECRO. doh.gif

I had to come back as myself and say...

Sorry Tick.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Dec 31 2006, 08:48 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 31 2006, 08:04 PM)
damn if only the Eagles had scored just 1 more point I would've won 100 bucks  angry.gif

An over-under? As it is they did pretty well witht he 3rd string QB....

point spread....Eagles were favoured by 7.5. Had Chiefs and Rams to cover spreads and Niners to beat spread. Veddy close.

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 31 2006, 10:11 PM)
damn if only the Eagles had scored just 1 more point I would've won 100 bucks  angry.gif

point spread....Eagles were favoured by 7.5. Had Chiefs and Rams to cover spreads and Niners to beat spread. Veddy close.

Ah. Interestingly, if Dallas had won, the Eagles would have had more to play for, and may have scored more points with their starters....

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Dec 31 2006, 10:58 PM)

Ah. Interestingly, if Dallas had won, the Eagles would have had more to play for, and may have scored more points with their starters....

Yep very possibly. Oh well what can you do the Cowboys choked tongue.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 31 2006, 10:05 PM)

Week 17 is always very dicey to bet on. I took PHI and SD both in the first half figuring they'd play starters for at least the first half and lucked out. Both covered for the half but not the game. Made the 'Boys falling ass backwards into the playoffs almost bearable. cool.gif

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Jan 1 2007, 12:06 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 31 2006, 10:05 PM)

Week 17 is always very dicey to bet on. I took PHI and SD both in the first half figuring they'd play starters for at least the first half and lucked out. Both covered for the half but not the game. Made the 'Boys falling ass backwards into the playoffs almost bearable. cool.gif

With the Packers beating Chicago I manage to win 40 bucks on my other ticket 653.gif

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

ok ill be a man and say my broncos sucked and there is nothing i can do about it. i would however like to know how half the posts in this thread i just read needed to be posted in my BRONCOS THREAD ! rage.gif

im ok unsure.gif ((not really sad.gif )