Silver Surfers: Sports Cars of the Sixties - apparently being released in May

A January 30 CBC article quoted Rush's official Instagram post about the book being released in May.

The 96 page coffee table book includes a Foreword by Carrie Nuttall-Peart and a portion of the proceeds from sales will go to the Neil Peart Memorial at Lakeside Park and to the American Brain Tumor Association from The Estate of Neil Peart.    

Very cool! I bet all the glossy car photos will add up to a hefty price tag, but I think it's wonderful that we will be able to see the project he started before he passed away.

I just wanted to spread the word.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bahamas said:

A January 30 CBC article quoted Rush's official Instagram post about the book being released in May.

The 96 page coffee table book includes a Foreword by Carrie Nuttall-Peart and a portion of the proceeds from sales will go to the Neil Peart Memorial at Lakeside Park and to the American Brain Tumor Association from The Estate of Neil Peart.    

Very cool! I bet all the glossy car photos will add up to a hefty price tag, but I think it's wonderful that we will be able to see the project he started before he passed away.

I just wanted to spread the word.

It can be pre-ordered as I type from the Rush Backstage Club for $45.49, normally $50.

• Like 2