Tull's Chateau D'Isaster Wilson Remix!

goose

Wilson and Tull are perfect together.

I had an out-of-body experience the first time listening to his 2014 remix of A Passion Play.   Disc 2 includes some songs from Château D’herouville Sessions.

Fantastic !

• Like 2

7 hours ago, custom55 said:

Wilson and Tull are perfect together.

I had an out-of-body experience the first time listening to his 2014 remix of A Passion Play.   Disc 2 includes some songs from Château D’herouville Sessions.

Fantastic !

The SW Passion Play remix from 2014 contains all of the Chateau tracks on this release. The only extra tracks on this vinyl release (on the fourth side), are some mixes which were released elsewhere.

But I guess if vinyl is your bag, it's worth getting.

Edited by zepphead
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, zepphead said:

The SW Passion Play remix from 2014 contains all of the Chateau tracks on this release. The only extra tracks on this vinyl release (on the fourth side), are some mixes which were released elsewhere.

But I guess if vinyl is your bag, it's worth getting.

Licorice, ftw

• Like 2

As much as I love both A Passion Play and the Chateau D’Herouville sessions (and I still can’t listen to it without thinking about what the band members have said about how awful the circumstances were- but the music is brilliant)…I won’t be buying the vinyl, though. 

I’ve bought some vinyl lately, and I haven’t even cracked the shrink wrap on them, still sealed. Maybe they’ll be worth more to someone in the future than what I paid for them today.

Critique Oblique is unbelievable, natch.

Along with so many others from those sessions; a great album unto itself.

• Like 1