Hi from before

Dweezil

Just popping in to say hi from way back. Things are shitty what with Ukraine and Palestine but aside from that, hanging in there. I do miss old rush forum and friends from there. Also I’m not so negative and that comes from time and therapy. Any older trf peeps—hi 👋  tree duck, trout man and Jack Aubrey, sulky sue, 1001 and Michelle come to mind instantly…life is weird and I’ve let go of a lot of shit. Hoping this finds you all well 🩷

Well whatever… miss you all. 

• Like 5

Hi Dweezil!

Welcome back! :smile: We've never met here before, I've only been here for some years now. I like TRF a lot. 

Sounds good that you've worked yourself out of bad things, thus changing the things you have power over. Speaking from experience, things really look brighter after therapy.

Edited by Sun & Moon

On 10/26/2023 at 6:55 PM, Dweezil said:

Just popping in to say hi from way back. Things are shitty what with Ukraine and Palestine but aside from that, hanging in there. I do miss old rush forum and friends from there. Also I’m not so negative and that comes from time and therapy. Any older trf peeps—hi 👋  tree duck, trout man and Jack Aubrey, sulky sue, 1001 and Michelle come to mind instantly…life is weird and I’ve let go of a lot of shit. Hoping this finds you all well 🩷

Well whatever… miss you all. 

Hello, Dear Dweezil! It's terrific to see you again and I have missed you a lot.

• Like 1