YYNOT - "Anthem" LIVE RUSH Cover

16 minutes ago, Stugotz said:

Recorded LIVE 7/30/2023 at The Canyon Agoura

Cool-looking venue. And man, she can belt.

They are a pretty decent band. I have enjoyed all three of their albums. TBH I really liked previous singer Rocky Kuner. She seemed to depart very much out of the blue - not sure what happened there - anyone know?

4 hours ago, zepphead said:

They are a pretty decent band. I have enjoyed all three of their albums. TBH I really liked previous singer Rocky Kuner. She seemed to depart very much out of the blue - not sure what happened there - anyone know?

There was a thread about it but no one really knew, some said she wanted to solo and go a different direction, others hinted at a falling out.  She's performing with another Rush Tribute band now https://moodliftersrushtribute.com/pages/about-the-band.   Don't know how long she has been doing this, perhaps she needed a steady paying gig.    I was sad to see Patty leave, now they have another gal with YYNOT but I haven't heard her voice.  Makes one wonder what is happening with the group, 3 singers in less than 2 years..hmm

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rhyta said:

There was a thread about it but no one really knew, some said she wanted to solo and go a different direction, others hinted at a falling out.  She's performing with another Rush Tribute band now https://moodliftersrushtribute.com/pages/about-the-band.   Don't know how long she has been doing this, perhaps she needed a steady paying gig.    I was sad to see Patty leave, now they have another gal with YYNOT but I haven't heard her voice.  Makes one wonder what is happening with the group, 3 singers in less than 2 years..hmm

Yeah, I agree. I had a look around their website - there is no acknowledgment at all (that I can see) regarding Patty and Rocky's previous contributions. I would have thought that there would be something at least in the band's biog section. Something not quite right here. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Rhyta said:

Patty was temporary as she has a valid solo career and we are happy to see her succeed! 

@Rhyta the video that this thread is based on is with Adi from last week in California. Perhaps you missed that? 
We return to NoCal next weekend for three more shows, then the east coast and midwest. 
Visit https://www.yynotband.com/shows-1 for tour dates. 

Edited by Stugotz
  • Like 2

On 7/20/2023 at 11:47 PM, zepphead said:

Yeah, I agree. I had a look around their website - there is no acknowledgment at all (that I can see) regarding Patty and Rocky's previous contributions. I would have thought that there would be something at least in the band's biog section. Something not quite right here

Haha and... he strolled right past acknowledging Rocky's existence even in this thread.  lol

Edited by stoopid
  • Like 1