Immaculate Grid, a fun new baseball trivia game (and there are also similar games for the NFL, NBA, and NHL)

9 of 9 in MLB today, rarity score of 116.  The Cardinals were on the grid today.

Also, hockey started today with the Original Six being the grid.

• Like 2

MLB 9-169

NFL. 7 I thought I had 8 but I must have hit the wrong button

NBA. 7

NHL. 1 :sad:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nova Carmina said:

Huh. I'd have bet a shiny dime that both Jim Thome and Andre Dawson had 3000 hits, but I'd have lost my dime . . .

Those walked too much, and Dawson's knees betrayed him.

• Like 1

8 for NBA, none of my choices has played in the league in about 15 years.

7 for NFL and 2 for the NHL...

I got screwed by the Grid today! I selected Taylor Hearn -- who the Royals just traded for from Atlanta, which picked him up from Texas last week. So, true, hasn't "played" a "game" for the Royals yet, but he's on the roster! This is what I get for recency bias. Of course, Aroldis Chapman would have worked, but I didn't think of that one either. I did come up with Mike Minor, though. 

7/9 today, 447

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nova Carmina said:

I got screwed by the Grid today! I selected Taylor Hearn -- who the Royals just traded for from Atlanta, which picked him up from Texas last week. So, true, hasn't "played" a "game" for the Royals yet, but he's on the roster! This is what I get for recency bias. Of course, Aroldis Chapman would have worked, but I didn't think of that one either. I did come up with Mike Minor, though. 

7/9 today, 447

Ouch.   

I could have sworn Eric Thames played for Detroit

8 of 9 in football and baseball, 5 in basketball and didn't attempt hockey.

1 minute ago, Nova Carmina said:

Today was the day! Thanks to pulling Troy Percival out of my ass, I went 9/9, 165.

So, who's happier, you to get all nine, or Troy Percival for being out of your ass?  :spit:

Just kidding.   You beat me today, I only got 8 of 9 because I hit Jim Eisenreich when I meant to hit former Cub Jim Edmonds.  But that would have, I'm sure, been worth enough points to have a higher rarity score than you, even with light hitting Roger Metzger as my Cub/Astro.   (The only reason I remember him is that they had to revive him before a game when he swallowed his tongue and as a kid, that freaked me out for a week.)

• Haha 1