the mets!

Tick

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jun 20 2010, 08:54 AM)
QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jun 16 2010, 09:10 AM)
Mets are a half-game out of first!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Game and a half, mate. wink.gif

The Braves are blowing their load now. They won't be anywhere close to first in sep tongue.gif

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jun 20 2010, 09:27 AM)
meanwhile o.perez disappears into the woodwork with his 39 million. it's all about chemistry and he brings absolutely no chemistry to this team. i hope he's gone for good.

I believe we have seen the last of Perez.

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 21 2010, 12:44 PM)
meanwhile o.perez disappears into the woodwork with his 39 million.  it's all about chemistry and he brings absolutely no chemistry to this team.  i hope he's gone for good.

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

It's like flushing 39 million down the drain

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 21 2010, 12:44 PM)
meanwhile o.perez disappears into the woodwork with his 39 million.  it's all about chemistry and he brings absolutely no chemistry to this team.  i hope he's gone for good.

i hope so man. i never want to see his face again. angry.gif

2 reasons why there shouldn't be guaranteed contracts in baseball.

oliver perez and mo vaughn. sometimes i think the mets have suckers written on their foreheads.

players salivate and know they can take advantage of the mets deals.

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 21 2010, 01:37 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jun 20 2010, 08:54 AM)
QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jun 16 2010, 09:10 AM)
Mets are a half-game out of first!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Game and a half, mate. wink.gif

The Braves are blowing their load now. They won't be anywhere close to first in sep tongue.gif

You guys will be... and then you'll have that last-week-of-the-season meltdown like you did two years in a row. However, instead of Philly winning the division, it'll be us. Lulz will be had. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jun 23 2010, 12:27 PM)
Braves SUCK.

Detroit is coming to Atlanta this weekend, and they're bringing an asskicking with them.

That is all.

applaudit.gif trink39.gif

Mets are really clicking. I do now believe this is a playoff caliber team. 1022.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 24 2010, 08:02 AM)
Mets are really clicking. I do now believe this is a playoff caliber team. 1022.gif

i agree. i see some real chemistry here and i think it's because they don't have the distractions like o.perez. even though they still have to pay that bum his 39 mill, he belongs at the public batting cages loading up the pitching machines with balls.

k-rod worries me a bit. he's not an automatic but he's better than billy wagner. laugh.gif

Edited by ReflectedLight

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jun 24 2010, 09:36 AM)

i agree. i see some real chemistry here and i think it's because they don't have the distractions like o.perez. even though they still have to pay that bum his 39 mill, he belongs at the public batting cages loading up the pitching machines with balls.

k-rod worries me a bit. he's not an automatic but he's better than billy wagner. laugh.gif

A point on Ollie...

The sooner the front office and the fans come to the realization that pissing away the 39 million and accepting the loss is all for the best, the sooner we can all get closure and move on.

Keeping Perez far away from this team forever is money well wasted. atickhum.gif

Edited by tick

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 24 2010, 08:53 AM)

A point on Ollie...

The sooner the front office and the fans come to the realization that pissing away the 39 million and accepting the loss is all for the best, the sooner we can all get closure and move on.

Keeping Perez far away from this team forever is money well wasted. atickhum.gif

on second thought keep him off the team but make him a part of the field maintenance crew. this way every time he goes out there and waters the field and paints the lines, we can let him have it. i'd pay for a dugout seat just for that.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jun 24 2010, 09:03 PM)

A point on Ollie...

on second thought keep him off the team but make him a part of the field maintenance crew. this way every time he goes out there and waters the field and paints the lines, we can let him have it. i'd pay for a dugout seat just for that.

That a perfect job for Ollie, since his only skill in making sure he jumps over the lines. laugh.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 24 2010, 08:19 PM)

A point on Ollie...

That a perfect job for Ollie, since his only skill in making sure he jumps over the lines. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

he'd probably trip on the line. sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jun 24 2010, 10:02 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jun 24 2010, 08:19 PM)

A point on Ollie...

laugh.gif

he'd probably trip on the line. sarcasm.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khA6tUle5BY

tongue.gif

Woo, nice win today to take the series.

There's been talk about trading Pagan/Mejia to get Cliff Lee. I sure hope they dont do that. Losing those two to get someone who doesn't have a contract next season? no.gif

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jul 25 2010, 09:31 PM)
Mets fans, what the hell is wrong with your team? confused13.gif

It must be like having a girlfriend who's a tease.

The owners a cheap . The suck is back in Queens. Please , someone buy this team

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jul 26 2010, 08:31 AM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jul 25 2010, 09:31 PM)
Mets fans, what the hell is wrong with your team?  confused13.gif

It must be like having a girlfriend who's a tease.

The owners a cheap . The suck is back in Queens. Please , someone buy this team

Time for our annual letdown and disappointment. I don't know why I keep coming back every year.

I need a new hobby. Maybe knitting wacko.gif