the mets!

Tick

Un fu*king real.................. comp26.gif All it took was 1 f-n week and i am sick to my stomach

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suck , Suck and more Suck

Mets are not quite dead yet! 1022.gif

SWEEP OF THE BRAVES! 6 OUT OF THERE LAST 7!

I am not doing the common001.gif dance just yet no.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 26 2010, 12:11 PM)

I did call the sweep though! 1022.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Apr 26 2010, 11:21 AM)

laugh.gif You did . Let's see tonight . L.A. confused13.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 26 2010, 12:29 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Apr 26 2010, 11:21 AM)

laugh.gif You did . Let's see tonight . L.A. confused13.gif

No Manny so that should help. The Dodgers are just average, as is the entire national league with the exceptions of the Phillies and the Cards.

A special thanks to mother nature for the rain last night! 1022.gif

Mets are on Fire! 1022.gif 6 in a row, and 8 out of 9!!! 1022.gif

This winning streak is great, but I can't get carried away...I'm seeing some things I don't like at all.

Starting pitching needs to go deeper into games. No question. Even Johan only pitched six innings yesterday, and that's not gonna cut it. Ollie and Maine are still flat-out terrible. Down the stretch, the bullpen's arms are gonna fall off at this rate. Also, it seems like 3 or 4 of these wins were aided by horrendous defense by the other team.

True, good teams take advantage of mistakes, but still, there's some cause for concern here.

QUOTE (mankad89 @ Apr 28 2010, 11:42 AM)
This winning streak is great, but I can't get carried away...I'm seeing some things I don't like at all.

Starting pitching needs to go deeper into games. No question. Even Johan only pitched six innings yesterday, and that's not gonna cut it. Ollie and Maine are still flat-out terrible. Down the stretch, the bullpen's arms are gonna fall off at this rate. Also, it seems like 3 or 4 of these wins were aided by horrendous defense by the other team.

True, good teams take advantage of mistakes, but still, there's some cause for concern here.

Just enjoy the moment. There the Mets, obviously at some point they will rip out our hearts and enjoy them with a nice Chianti.

QUOTE (tick @ Apr 28 2010, 01:01 PM)

Just enjoy the moment. There the Mets, obviously at some point they will rip out our hearts and enjoy them with a nice Chianti.

HaHa. Well Maine only pitched 6 innings again, but at least they were sharp ones - 3 runs with 9 strikeouts. Hopefully he can build off this one.

9-1 homestand...wow. LET'S GO METS! 1022.gif

Edited by mankad89

QUOTE (tick @ Apr 28 2010, 01:01 PM)

nice one. laugh.gif

The first place Mets are rocking the house!!! 1022.gif

The first time since 1971 the Mets went 9 and 1 on a 10 game homestand! 1022.gif

Kicking the shit out of the Phillies!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif