the mets!

Tick

Now we need some pitching help

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

File this under wtf.gif Beltran gets surgery this week and will miss april. Why in the world did he wait this long. He had all f-n summer and fall to do this . Great season ahead.................... banghead.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jan 14 2010, 02:57 PM)
File this under wtf.gif Beltran gets surgery this week and will miss april. Why in the world did he wait this long. He had all f-n summer and fall to do this . Great season ahead.................... banghead.gif

maybe he's thinking instead of getting surgery and getting paid in the off season, have the surgery so it will cut into the work season, and still get paid. he'll return when the weather starts to warm up in may.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jan 14 2010, 04:51 PM)
File this under  wtf.gif  Beltran gets surgery this week and will miss april. Why in the world did he wait this long. He had all f-n summer and fall to do this . Great season ahead.................... banghead.gif

maybe he's thinking instead of getting surgery and getting paid in the off season, have the surgery so it will cut into the work season, and still get paid. he'll return when the weather starts to warm up in may.

Total bullshit ! angry.gif

The new slogan this year is, "we believe in comebacks."

HEY METS, F U C K YOU ! moon.gif

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jan 14 2010, 04:52 PM)
what's up with this bust, i mean guy putz?? is he 100% going into the season?

He isn't even a Met anymore.

I swear i am this close - to becoming a Wasington fan . I really can not take this horse shit any more . Give us your money and get a shit season in return

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 14 2010, 03:54 PM)
QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jan 14 2010, 04:51 PM)
File this under  wtf.gif  Beltran gets surgery this week and will miss april. Why in the world did he wait this long. He had all f-n summer and fall to do this . Great season ahead.................... banghead.gif

Total bullshit ! angry.gif

The new slogan this year is, "we believe in comebacks."

HEY METS, F U C K YOU ! moon.gif

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4826253

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jan 14 2010, 05:22 PM)
I swear i am this close - to becoming a Wasington fan . I really can not take this horse shit any more . Give us your money and get a shit season in return

Your thinking about being a Washington fan ? So what your saying is, you want to know your a loser going into the season rather then having to wait to confirm it ? laugh.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 15 2010, 07:49 AM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Jan 14 2010, 05:22 PM)

Your thinking about being a Washington fan ? So what your saying is, you want to know your a loser going into the season rather then having to wait to confirm it ? laugh.gif

Egg Zakk Lee............... laugh.gif

QUOTE (Echoes @ Dec 10 2009, 09:41 PM)
Benjie Molina.

He is staying with S.F. 653.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jan 14 2010, 04:22 PM)

Come root for the Braves. We actually had a winnning season last year! laugh.gif

QUOTE (mankad89 @ Jan 20 2010, 07:07 PM)
On top of the Beltran disaster, I'm now hearing bad things about Jason Bay's knee. The good vibes from this offseason lasted about three days, total.

i've yet to check out the new stadium so i'm just looking forward to stuffing my face at the food court. tongue.gif

A 35 yr old outfielder.........great confused13.gif