Coldplay's new album title as the same as this forum

The only thing that Coldplay have done that benefits TRF is that they made an album with a title beginning with X... which is handy for the Albums A-Z game

other than that...

• Like 1

they lost me with that crappy break up album they did. oh my god so bad.

haven't felt the urge to revisit them. i will play the early stuff still. and Viva la Vida was my fav,

Mick

Did you ever try Everyday Life? It's a lot more like Viva La Vida than anything else they did in the 2010s.

I'm surprised to read that anyone listens to Coldplay. I was wondering how they sold any records, figured they were independently wealthy and bought all the copies of their releases just so they can see their names on the charts.
  • Like 1

I'm surprised to read that anyone listens to Coldplay. I was wondering how they sold any records, figured they were independently wealthy and bought all the copies of their releases just so they can see their names on the charts.

That would be DJ Khaled

Coldplay are actually very averse to egotism. People just like their music.

That would be DJ Khaled

God knows why...a more colourless, bland collection of nonentities I have never seen....they are the very definition of beige.

That would be DJ Khaled

God knows why...a more colourless, bland collection of nonentities I have never seen....they are the very definition of beige.

And once again Chris Martin would probably agree with you! Lol. They’re a super easy target, it just so happens I’m an easy target for their music as well.

That would be DJ Khaled

And once again Chris Martin would probably agree with you! Lol. They’re a super easy target, it just so happens I’m an easy target for their music as well.

Whether he agrees with me or not doesn't make me hate his music any less..

That would be DJ Khaled

True, I just think it's funny.

That would be DJ Khaled

I suppose it's just their total inoffensiveness and anything approaching an "edge" that irritates me.

That would be DJ Khaled

I suppose it's just their total inoffensiveness and anything approaching an "edge" that irritates me.

Imagine if they asked you to join the band Paul, as lead guitarist, you'd be in like Errol Flynn!

• Like 1

That would be DJ Khaled

That's pretty much their whole schtick.

That would be DJ Khaled

Imagine if they asked you to join the band Paul, as lead guitarist, you'd be in like Errol Flynn!

The filthy lucre would probably overcome my principles, yes.....mind you, I'm not sure they HAVE any lead guitar to speak of.

• Like 1

That would be DJ Khaled

The filthy lucre would probably overcome my principles, yes.....mind you, I'm not sure they HAVE any lead guitar to speak of.

That's why they need you.

• Like 2

That would be DJ Khaled

There's a guitar solo on this song by them:

about 2:14 mark. Very repetitive, but distorted at least.

That would be DJ Khaled

Gawds that was awful...

• Like 1

That would be DJ Khaled

Gawds that was awful...

:7up: :lol:

That would be DJ Khaled

I refuse to believe someone who married Gwyneth Paltrow would be averse to egotism. I really cannot stand that entitled airhead.

That would be DJ Khaled

I refuse to believe someone who married Gwyneth Paltrow would be averse to egotism. I really cannot stand that entitled airhead.

Well maybe not averse as in they avoid other people who exhibit it. More like I've never once seen them exhibit it themselves.