People I Don't Understand

JohnRogers

People who prefer soccer to real football.

Come on, man.

I would rather watch landscaping.

To be fair, I'd rather watch soccer than "The View". But only if the paint drying channel wasn't an option.

Rugby is way superior to both.

Friendly result just in: England 43 The View 29

England can go f**k themselves.

And it would still be more satisfying/less repulsive than doing the same thing to anyone on The View.

Never heard of The View, but a quick trot over to Wikipedia told me enough to know I don't want to find out any more about it.

I think the View is actually a last ditch attempt by those who want to reverse female suffrage by appealing to the public's pragmatic side. Unfortunately from their perspective, counterforces have responded by releasing demographics of the Hannity audience.

Come on, man.

To be fair, I'd rather watch soccer than "The View". But only if the paint drying channel wasn't an option.

5ffq9q.jpg

• Like 3

Come on, man.

And it would still be more satisfying/less repulsive than doing the same thing to anyone on The View.

Never heard of The View, but a quick trot over to Wikipedia told me enough to know I don't want to find out any more about it.

I think the View is actually a last ditch attempt by those who want to reverse female suffrage by appealing to the public's pragmatic side. Unfortunately from their perspective, counterforces have responded by releasing demographics of the Hannity audience.

Or perhaps it is just an excuse to watch women fight... :facepalm: :eyeroll: the whole concept is pretty lame.

• Like 1