Alex lifeson Les Paul

Pat the strat

Every once in a blue moon I see one on Reverb. At least there you can follow the listings and set an alert. So far I haven't been able to get one but on the flip side I got two Epi Les Pauls with Floyds that I basically tore down and rebuilt with USA parts to come as close as I could. Those are more common and I think theres a honeyburst for sale right now

Just got the Epi Lifeson Les Paul. Probably the best Epiphone LP I've played. It's very comparably equipped to the Gibson version, in particular the GraphTech Ghost piezo floating bridge. Well worth the money for this one ($1200 CAD).
  • Like 1

I've seen on Reddit where there is an issue with the tremolo not having full range because the body wasn't routed all the way. Sounds like Epiphone is aware of the issue and they are working to resolve the problem.

Otherwise, the people who have them are really pleased with the overall quality.

I'm not really a Floyd Rose guy, but I am so somewhat interested in this guitar. I'd be tempted to get one if for no other reason than it has Alex's signature on it. My Epiphone ES-335 is a marvelous guitar, so I'd like to see what Epiphone does with this.

Hey, I ordered the lifeson epiphone as soon as I saw it on twitter (day one), and so glad that I did. after a couple of decades of just seeing things go by and being filled with regrets, it only took me a fraction of a second to jump and order it directly from epiphone.g The guitar is awesome. not a wall hanger, I am playing the hell out of it. Such great tone, good enough set up out of the box, and wow the options. jeez this is awesome my only regret is that I didn't order 2 of them right off the bat, but heck I guess there is still time. I'll probably get another 1 or 2.

\