For people on the forum who AREN'T a fan of Sir Paul "Macca" McCartney, come into this thread, I want to hear your reasons for this, IF YOU DARE!

treeduck

I love The Beatles. But everything I have ever heard from each of them solo has been boring.

McCartney...I tried his new album.

...hard pass.

But I respect him and the rest of the band so much, but the magic was, for me, what they did together.

I know you. One day you'll wake up and all of a sudden you'll be the biggest MACCA fan on planet earth! :hail:

Maybe, those sorts of occurrences are happening less and less these days! I tried some of the higher rated McCartney. Lasted half of Tug Of War and one seventies album

You were in a fugue state, you don't know what happened. You loved those albums!

I associate him with the Frog Chorus, so there`s that. And being too schmaltzy. As has been said, it`s possible to appreciate somebody`s influence but not like them - perhaps wouldn`t go as far as Fridge, but I think he has a slappable face and an irritating voice.

He's a c***.....

Nope. Lennon was (and I love him as much or more than any musician of my lifetime). Paul is not.

Agreed. I love John's music, but the way he treated Julian is nothing short of despicable.

He hadn't grown up yet.