You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

12 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:   Now, don't jostle the Chosen One, please.  

I'm afraid we never have that at the end of the week, sir, we get it fresh on Monday. :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I think in future I will latch them to the handlebars with adhesive tape. :rolleyes:

Well Simon will be riding his Viking Super Roadster with the drop handlebars.   :wub:  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well Simon will be riding his Viking Super Roadster with the drop handlebars.   :wub:  

No, it's not right for my idiom. I must escape more... dramatically! :spacecraft:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

No, it's not right for my idiom. I must escape more... dramatically! :spacecraft:

He will escape from a sack, three padlocks and a pair of handcuffs.   :ohmy:

• Like 1

Oh, my god, he's fallen off the edge of the thread. :thumbsdown:

A typical case, whom we shall refer to as Mr. 7, although his real name is this:  73   :ohmy:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

But you do duck down and shout 'Hey! Balloons!' when there are none about.   :confused:

:yes: There are also scenes of naked women with floppy breasts, and also at one point you can see a pair of buttocks and there's another bit where I'll swear you can see everything. 

• Like 1

:yes: There are also scenes of naked women with floppy breasts, and also at one point you can see a pair of buttocks and there's another bit where I'll swear you can see everything. 

Yes, well of course they come here for the two o'clock matinee.   :drool::drool::drool: 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, well of course they come here for the two o'clock matinee.   :drool::drool::drool: 

Tonight on The Money Programme, we're going to look at money. Lots of it. On film, and in the studio. Some of it in nice piles, others in lovely clanky bits of loose change. :popcorn:

• Like 1

Tonight on The Money Programme, we're going to look at money. Lots of it. On film, and in the studio. Some of it in nice piles, others in lovely clanky bits of loose change. :popcorn:

All of you, get out of my kitchen! Shove off! Go and find yourself another flat! Get out!   :bitchslap:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

All of you, get out of my kitchen! Shove off! Go and find yourself another flat! Get out!   :bitchslap:

And so, Yakomoto... blimey, he`s gone! Never mind. I'll have you instead. :hug2:

• Like 1

And so, Yakomoto... blimey, he`s gone! Never mind. I'll have you instead. :hug2:

Hands off, you filthy bally froggie!   :angry:  

Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, there he goes. Harry Bagot. A good try.  :thumbsup:

His eyes just closed, and he fell into the wastepaper basket. I've covered him with a copy of the 'Charlie George Football Book'. :rose:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

His eyes just closed, and he fell into the wastepaper basket. I've covered him with a copy of the 'Charlie George Football Book'. :rose:

This sloppy, long-haired civilian plagiarism will be dealt with most severely.    :poke:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

This sloppy, long-haired civilian plagiarism will be dealt with most severely.    :poke:

:thumbsup: All right all right all right we'll kill him first and then have tea and biscuits.

• Like 1