You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

5 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement. :cheers:

Soon, baby.  :wink:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Did you see somebody go past the window? :ohmy:

:no:   Unless he had very long arms. Say thirty or forty feet. I think we can discount that one.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:no:   Unless he had very long arms. Say thirty or forty feet. I think we can discount that one.   

Tonight's 'You`re No Fun Anymore' examines the whole question of frothing and falling, coughing and calling, screaming and bawling, walling and stalling, brawling and mauling, falling and hauling, trawling and squalling, and zalling. :popcorn:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Tonight's 'You`re No Fun Anymore' examines the whole question of frothing and falling, coughing and calling, screaming and bawling, walling and stalling, brawling and mauling, falling and hauling, trawling and squalling, and zalling. :popcorn:

Until the name maudling is almost totally obscured.   :16ton:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Until the name maudling is almost totally obscured.   :16ton:

Explain the logic underlying that conclusion, please. :angry:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'm sorry, I have a cold.   :spit:  

I'm terribly sorry, I can't hear you, sir, could you try speaking in a lower register? :geddy:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

I'm terribly sorry, I can't hear you, sir, could you try speaking in a lower register? :geddy:

:confused:   I was trying to do my butch voice, you know, 'what the jury must understand'.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:confused:   I was trying to do my butch voice, you know, 'what the jury must understand'.   

:yes: Well I'm going to carry on, if I can read the script. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

:yes: Well I'm going to carry on, if I can read the script. 

:wagfinger:   Okay, stop. Stop. Stop there. Stop. Phew. Our chief weapons are surprise...blah, blah, blah.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

:wagfinger:   Okay, stop. Stop. Stop there. Stop. Phew. Our chief weapons are surprise...blah, blah, blah.  

:blah: We've just heard that an explosion in the kitchens of the House of Lords has resulted in the breakage of seventeen storage jars.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:blah: We've just heard that an explosion in the kitchens of the House of Lords has resulted in the breakage of seventeen storage jars.

I saw them, or what remained of them on the road.   :rose:  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

I saw them, or what remained of them on the road.   :rose:  

I had just fallen off...and my cheese tartlet had become embedded in the dynamo hub. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I had just fallen off...and my cheese tartlet had become embedded in the dynamo hub. :rolleyes:

:zzz:   We're interrupting this post, but we'll be bringing you back the moment something interesting happens.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:zzz:   We're interrupting this post, but we'll be bringing you back the moment something interesting happens.  

:sarcasm: TRF management regrets that it will not be showing a feature post this evening as it eats into the profits.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:sarcasm: TRF management regrets that it will not be showing a feature post this evening as it eats into the profits.

Lord 73's at the bottom of this.   :angry:  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Lord 73's at the bottom of this.   :angry:  

Well, we've just heard a typical case history. I myself have over seven hundred similar histories, all fully documented. Would you care to choose one? :coy:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, we've just heard a typical case history. I myself have over seven hundred similar histories, all fully documented. Would you care to choose one? :coy:

I don't mind, I don't mind. It's just nice to be here, Reverend Simon.   :notworthy:  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I don't mind, I don't mind. It's just nice to be here, Reverend Simon.   :notworthy:  

Er, you don't think you should make it clear that I'm a psychiatrist? :nuts:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Er, you don't think you should make it clear that I'm a psychiatrist? :nuts:

:confused:   With all that squeaking and banging every night till the small hours?  

• Like 1