You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

It's going on the carpet, doctor. :facepalm:

Any evidence as to who did it?

Our only clue is this portion of wolf's clothing which the killer :baabaa: was wearing.

Great. We're losing the lion. Rewrite. Lose the lion everyone. That's fantastic!

Hello, Your_Lion. I'm sorry about my colleague's rather unconventional behaviour just now. :tsk:

I am not a loony! Why should I be tied with the epithet loony merely because I have a pet halibut?

You tie balloons to your ankles in the evenings. :crazy:

Flying Thompson's Gazelle of the Yard! :cool:

These are placid and peaceful creatures and consequently bad television. :zzz:

But I am a chartered accountant.

Get over there against the wall, pig, you're going to die! :bang bang:

Well do you have to do that, couldn't you just give me the pound?

Right you are, MacDonald. No time to lose. :ebert:
  • Like 1

Our only clue is this portion of wolf's clothing which the killer :baabaa: was wearing.

Great. We're losing the lion. Rewrite. Lose the lion everyone. That's fantastic!

Hello, Your_Lion. I'm sorry about my colleague's rather unconventional behaviour just now. :tsk:

I am not a loony! Why should I be tied with the epithet loony merely because I have a pet halibut?

It's my last chance with TRF, I can't throw it away. I've got to do it... for Joe-jums... for the kids... I've got to go through with it.
  • Like 1

It's my last chance with TRF, I can't throw it away. I've got to do it... for Joe-jums... for the kids... I've got to go through with it.

Now the approach to the Soccer Thread is quite simply over the Video Vertigo, and then we go on after that to set up a base camp, somewhere in the region of the bottom of One Little Victory. :madra:
  • Like 1

Now the approach to the Soccer Thread is quite simply over the Video Vertigo, and then we go on after that to set up a base camp, somewhere in the region of the bottom of One Little Victory. :madra:

A good attempt there but unfortunately he chose a general appraisal of the forum, before getting on to the threads and as you can see he only got as far as page one of ''General Discussion", the first of the seven volumes. A good try though and very nice posture :wub:
  • Like 1

A good attempt there but unfortunately he chose a general appraisal of the forum, before getting on to the threads and as you can see he only got as far as page one of ''General Discussion", the first of the seven volumes. A good try though and very nice posture :wub:

Well, harsh words there from 73, the Garibaldi family unable today to score more than fifteen on our :rush: ometer.
  • Like 1

Well, it's not much of a subject is it? Be fair.

Some of you may feel that the cormorant does not play an important part in the life of the school. :tsk:

Yes, it's one of those new self-righting models. Newhaven was about the first place in the country to get one.
  • Like 1

Some of you may feel that the cormorant does not play an important part in the life of the school. :tsk:

Yes, it's one of those new self-righting models. Newhaven was about the first place in the country to get one.

Well look, you can ask Mr. Maudling, but I'm sure he'll never agree. :finbar: Not for fifty shillings.
  • Like 1

Well look, you can ask Mr. Maudling, but I'm sure he'll never agree. :finbar: Not for fifty shillings.

Ah! I have only a 50. Do you have change?
  • Like 1

It does make the cashier's job very difficult. :wtf:
  • Like 1

Cool it. Ice cream salesmen are senior to both of you :bitchslap:
  • Like 1

But at least it keeps me away from Iceland, all right? :moon:
  • Like 1

We had an eighteen-roomed villa overlooking Nice :sundog:
  • Like 1

That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. :rose:
  • Like 1

It was just a hole in the ground, covered by a sheet of tarpaulin, but it was a house to us!
  • Like 1

It was just a hole in the ground, covered by a sheet of tarpaulin, but it was a house to us!

But it didn't teach me nothing about life's mystery. I just kept getting older, and it got more difficult to see. :blink:
  • Like 1

But it didn't teach me nothing about life's mystery. I just kept getting older, and it got more difficult to see. :blink:

Good. And how many camels have you spotted so far?
  • Like 1

Lively brown furry things with short stumpy legs and great long noses? :unsure:
  • Like 1

Skip the impersonations. You are Alexander Yahlt?
  • Like 1

No, I shall deny that to the last breath in my body. :codger:
  • Like 1

Precisely. I'm afraid one of us will have to take the 'other' way out.
  • Like 1

Brave, brave Concorde :beathorse: you shall not have died in vain.
  • Like 1

A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse :yes:
  • Like 1

A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse :yes:

Certainly, sir. I've got a lovely terrier. :baabaa: Well, it's as near as dammit.
  • Like 1