Treeduck is the Gladys Kravitz of TRF

OldRUSHfan

more like lenny kravitz imo

i remember bewitched but wonder if it ever was aired in england?

Yeah I enjoyed Bewitched, but when they changed Darren into that other guy I didn't like it as much. Apparently the original Darren Dick York had some kind of crippling back injury that forced him to quit the role and in fact in the end give up acting. The other Darren was called Dick too, Dick Sargent, very confusing. They're both dead now too.

• Like 3

Yeah I enjoyed Bewitched, but when they changed Darren into that other guy I didn't like it as much. Apparently the original Darren Dick York had some kind of crippling back injury that forced him to quit the role and in fact in the end give up acting. The other Darren was called Dick too, Dick Sargent, very confusing. They're both dead now too.

yeah, its ok. i dream of jeannie!

my fave, old show now is dennis the menace with the original mr wilson.

i had no idea how much spongebob squarepants ripped of DTM.

• Like 1

I used to watch I Dream of Jeannie too. Larry Hagman before JR.

• Like 3

The first Dick seemed more agitated in the episodes. But the earlier seasons were the better ones. The second Dick seemed more stable but he was a bit boring and I had already grown tired of the show. Additionally, the older Tabitha got, (generally) the shittier the show became

• Like 1

The first Dick seemed more agitated in the episodes. But the earlier seasons were the better ones. The second Dick seemed more stable but he was a bit boring and I had already grown tired of the show. Additionally, the older Tabitha got, (generally) the shittier the show became

Yeah the second guy seemed like he wasn't bothered about the whole thing whereas the first guy seemed much more engaged, probably because he was the better actor.

I grew up on all of those wonderful tv shows!

I Dream Of Jeannie

Bewitched

The Brady Bunch (my favorite)

Gilligan's Island

Happy Days

The Jeffersons

The Flintstones

What's Happening

"Those were the days......"

Signed,

All In The Family

• Like 1

I Dream Of Jeannie

Bewitched

Gilligan's Island

Happy Days

The Jeffersons

The Flintstones

What's Happening

Signed,

All In The Family

I thought you didn't watch TV Earl??

And what about Scooby Doo Where Are You?, Star Trek, Kung Fu, The Incredible Hulk, Laurel and Hardy, The High Chaparral, The Six Million Dollar Man, Charlie's Angels, Top Cat, The Hair Bear Bunch, The Rockford Files, The Streets of San Francisco, The Rockford Files, The Pink Panther Show, The Banana Splits, The Monkees, Mission Impossible, Columbo, Vega$, The Bionic Woman, Wacky Races, Kolchak: The Nightstalker, Star Trek the Animated Series?

• Like 3

I Dream Of Jeannie

Bewitched

Gilligan's Island

Happy Days

The Jeffersons

The Flintstones

What's Happening

Signed,

All In The Family

And what about Scooby Doo Where Are You?, Star Trek, Kung Fu, The Incredible Hulk, Laurel and Hardy, The High Chaparral, The Six Million Dollar Man, Charlie's Angels, Top Cat, The Hair Bear Bunch, The Rockford Files, The Streets of San Francisco, The Rockford Files, The Pink Panther Show, The Banana Splits, The Monkees, Mission Impossible, Columbo, Vega$, The Bionic Woman, Wacky Races, Kolchak: The Nightstalker, Star Trek the Animated Series?

Back in the 70's and 80's yes Pat. I love Scooby Doo! Lost In Space! Twilight Zone! Outer Limits! Space 1999, Love Boat, Fantasy Island!

• Like 3

I Dream Of Jeannie

Bewitched

Gilligan's Island

Happy Days

The Jeffersons

The Flintstones

What's Happening

Signed,

All In The Family

Back in the 70's and 80's yes Pat. I love Scooby Doo! Lost In Space! Twilight Zone! Outer Limits! Space 1999, Love Boat, Fantasy Island!

Okay Earl, rank these babes in order of hotness:

Samantha

Jeannie

Ginger Grant

Mary Ann

That Girl

• Like 2

I Dream Of Jeannie

Bewitched

Gilligan's Island

Happy Days

The Jeffersons

The Flintstones

What's Happening

Signed,

All In The Family

That Star Trek Animated series was underappreciated. I liked it better than all of the other series except for the original.

• Like 2

I Dream Of Jeannie

Bewitched

Gilligan's Island

Happy Days

The Jeffersons

The Flintstones

What's Happening

Signed,

All In The Family

Not so sure about the Love Boat, that just seemed to steal the storytelling framework of disaster flicks like Airport and make a lame TV romance show out of it. And Fantasy Island did the same thing with three guests or three groups of guests arriving on the island or the boat. Fantasy Island was a far better show though, it was pretty good unlike the Love Boat.

The Twilight Zone and Space 1999 were good.

I Dream Of Jeannie

Bewitched

Gilligan's Island

Happy Days

The Jeffersons

The Flintstones

What's Happening

Signed,

All In The Family

Samantha

Jeannie

Ginger Grant

Mary Ann

That Girl

Ok buddy I've got this.

Ginger Grant

Mary Ann

Samantha

Jeannie

That Girl

And I confess, while everyone was having a crush on Marcia, I was crushing on Carol Brady! Especially in the later seasons.

• Like 2

I Dream Of Jeannie

Bewitched

Gilligan's Island

Happy Days

The Jeffersons

The Flintstones

What's Happening

Signed,

All In The Family

That Star Trek Animated series was underappreciated. I liked it better than all of the other series except for the original.

They kept using that same dinosaur roar for any monsters that appeared on the show. The one thing I didn't like was the alien character, seemed like a useless addition.

I Dream Of Jeannie

Bewitched

Gilligan's Island

Happy Days

The Jeffersons

The Flintstones

What's Happening

Signed,

All In The Family

I hate Star Trek, but the original series is excellent. I love "Star Trek IV: A Voyage Home" too.

I Dream Of Jeannie

Bewitched

Gilligan's Island

Happy Days

The Jeffersons

The Flintstones

What's Happening

Signed,

All In The Family

I hate Star Trek, but the original series is excellent. I love "Star Trek IV: A Voyage Home" too.

Come on, Wrath of Khan was easily the best Trek movie.

• Like 1

I Dream Of Jeannie

Bewitched

Gilligan's Island

Happy Days

The Jeffersons

The Flintstones

What's Happening

Signed,

All In The Family

They kept using that same dinosaur roar for any monsters that appeared on the show. The one thing I didn't like was the alien character, seemed like a useless addition.

Forgot about the alien. I liked the fact that they used the same actors to do the voices

• Like 2

Elizabeth Montgomery WAS that show. Agnes Moorehead also...

JwaN3ST.gif

I Dream Of Jeannie

Bewitched

Gilligan's Island

Happy Days

The Jeffersons

The Flintstones

What's Happening

Signed,

All In The Family

Samantha

Jeannie

Ginger Grant

Mary Ann

That Girl

Ok buddy I've got this.

Ginger Grant

Mary Ann

Samantha

Jeannie

That Girl

And I confess, while everyone was having a crush on Marcia, I was crushing on Carol Brady! Especially in the later seasons.

Nice!

Here’s my lust list:

Ginger

That Girl

Mary Ann

Samantha

Jeannie

But they’re all A+ grade babes!!!

I Dream Of Jeannie

Bewitched

Gilligan's Island

Happy Days

The Jeffersons

The Flintstones

What's Happening

Signed,

All In The Family

You hate it but you love it? Listen Star Trek IS the original series. Those TV reboots with Picard and co are not Star Trek. All those lame catchphrases like "Make it so" "Make it so NAMBER ONE" And that Wesley Crusher character he made me want to punch the screen and Data was just a crap robot rip-off of Spock. They needed three characters to replace Spock, Ryker = first officer, Data = science nerd freak, Worf = out of place alien crew member.

I Dream Of Jeannie

Bewitched

Gilligan's Island

Happy Days

The Jeffersons

The Flintstones

What's Happening

Signed,

All In The Family

Forgot about the alien. I liked the fact that they used the same actors to do the voices

If they hadn't it would have bombed!

I Dream Of Jeannie

Bewitched

Gilligan's Island

Happy Days

The Jeffersons

The Flintstones

What's Happening

Signed,

All In The Family

Samantha

Jeannie

Ginger Grant

Mary Ann

That Girl

Ok buddy I've got this.

Ginger Grant

Mary Ann

Samantha

Jeannie

That Girl

Nice!

Here’s my lust list:

Ginger

That Girl

Mary Ann

Samantha

Jeannie

But they’re all A+ grade babes!!!

I'll create a new list

Jaclyn Smith

Cheryl Ladd

Farrah Fawcett

Samantha

Jeannie

Daphne Blake

• Like 1

I Dream Of Jeannie

Bewitched

Gilligan's Island

Happy Days

The Jeffersons

The Flintstones

What's Happening

Signed,

All In The Family

You hate it but you love it? Listen Star Trek IS the original series. Those TV reboots with Picard and co are not Star Trek. All those lame catchphrases like "Make it so" "Make it so NAMBER ONE" And that Wesley Crusher character he made me want to punch the screen and Data was just a crap robot rip-off of Spock. They needed three characters to replace Spock, Ryker = first officer, Data = science nerd freak, Worf = out of place alien crew member.

I hated almost everyone on there except Picard and Worf. So many useless characters with little interesting personality on that show: Crusher, that mind/mood reading babe, Whoopi Goldberg, Cyclops looking engineer, #1, any of the doctors, etc