Didn't know where to ask about this. Chinese Coronavirus outbreak?

Entre_Perpetuo

I just heard no sports until June 1st with NO CROWDS.

Here in California Grewsome Newsom just shut down all bars and wineries.

Anyone 65 years or older is ordered to stay home.

I going to shop for my parents!

"ordered"? is that right?

We've got something like that brewing here. They're saying that anyone over 70 to must stay in their homes for 4 months!

Yep.

My mom and dad are "ordered" by our Governor to stay in their home. They are both over 80 years old, and I am going to take care of them. f**k THIS WEAK VIRUS. I had the real flu for 33 days. I'm still alive.

• Like 1

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

No tune is more fitting now than the Bowie/Queen classic Under Pressure.

Signed,

Let me out

I have a hot date tonight dude. All restaurants and bars are still open here in Walnut Creek.

I just confirmed my table.

I asked her if she wanted to cancel, but she is all in!

No Fear here JB. It's raining and it's cold.

I'm going for it.

Earl you'll be in quarantine next week with the army guarding your street so make the most of it!

I wouldn't be going out tonight if I was still sick, but I'm glad to be almost back to normal so my immune system can chill.

Don't worry Pat!

I don't kiss on "The First Date."

Love,

Danko Jones

Earl doesn’t kiss on the first date. He does everything else though!

He gets his pants down :moon: at the first sign of :pussy:

I've lived my life in reverse boys. I have no regrets. Married young. Lasted 19 years. Two amazing girls.

But it's really not easy starting over in the love department.

Perhaps I have tried too hard.

But I will never give up.

If it's a numbers game then eventually I will find the answer to the love equation. But why should I care right?

I will never marry again.

I'm living for me Pat. I really don't care what people think. I was that nerd in high school. Shoved in lockers. Slammed into a garbage can.

When I fought back, I was picked up and body slammed to the concrete.

So?

Luckily I had a loving family, friends and RUSH back then.

Glad I am still a nerd.

"Be cool or be cast out" Pat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHuNsJ3EauE

I prefer RATT PATT! LOL!

Schon crushes those Ratt boys in the guitar talent department Earl and Perry is light years ahead of Peartcy. With song-writing Journey win easily and of course Steve Smith destroys Blotzer. It's no contest Earl, it's a complete wipe out.

Ok ok ok!! I get it PATT!! HAHAHA! That's your new nickname for me. LOL!!!! PATT!!!!!

Journey blows RATT away by finance. It's not about the money honey.

Of course Steve Smith and even Deen are better than Bobby.

In a commercial rock scheme, of course Perry over Pearcy. But I'm a different guy PATT. You know this.

I am sooooo happy to be Devil's Advocate on this Rush Forum.

I've made my name on here and I will stand by it. Love me hate me... blah blah blah. Fukkk it.

Warren DeMartini blows Neal Schon the FUKK AWAY.

Dave Meniketti makes Neal Schon look like a piece of poop with a little plastic guitar in his little tiny hands.

PATT! You love midget guitar players with EGOS the size of the Coronavirus Pandemic?

Neal is a Legend, but he is a piece of human shit.

It takes more than to just play the guitar well. "SHAME SHAME SHAME PATT! YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!" LOL!!!!

I will always look up to you with your musical knowledge. But even Mr. Knowitalls like you aren't always right.

We've got something like that brewing here. They're saying that anyone over 70 to must stay in their homes for 4 months!

If I was that age, I'd tell them to f cuk right off. I'll go where I want when I want and make them arrest me and then sue 'em into the poor house.

FORD!

I have the greatest dad on the planet.

Last night he went to his local Safeway at midnight to avoid the crowds and was hoping night crew was stocking.

Hell, I put in ten years of hard work there back in the 80s.

I missed so many concerts back then but I certainly have made up for it.

But my 82 year young dad went into that store and shopped.

He is fine............

• Like 1

Yes JB, why would I lie?

Gavin Newsom our California Governor who looks like Sam Neil in Omen III has ordered all bars closed and anyone 65 or up to stay in their homes. ORDERED

I can't even "order" a fuckking beer here in my city.

I wasn’t thinking you were lying. I thought it might’ve been fast typing talking as you usually do and not 100% accurate. BUT it looks like you’re 100% accurate and your leaders are 110% dumbfucks.

• Like 1

that wouldn't happen here. it'd be a 'request'. then the geezers would do it because most geezers would be doing it and nobody wants to look bad because this is japan and all of that. kind of guilting each other into following the request.

What about when they need to go shopping? They've no food left and no one comes to help? Should they starve to death or go out?

I'm not saying what they SHOULD do. I'm saying what they WOULD do.

As for getting food, they'd either have it delivered or get a family member to get it for them.

"Should I Stay Or Should I Go" JB? LOL!!! That would be a great poll. Should RUSHHEAD Stay On The Forum or Go?

Hmmmmmm

Could break even at this point. lol

JB

I saw The Clash open for The Who in 1982.

When I saw the WHO declare a state of emergency I thought of Pete Townshend. lol

Tommy!!!

I am going to put ear plugs in my ears.

A Michael Myers Mask over my head.

Going to buy some SPEEDO swimming googles and put them over the eye holes of my Michael Myers mask.

Then I will walk into my local supermarket.

Not too smart eh? LOL

Hope I can see "Halloween Kills" in October this year.

If I was that age, I'd tell them to f cuk right off. I'll go where I want when I want and make them arrest me and then sue 'em into the poor house.

The interesting thing is they're threatening to arrest any senior over 70 who disobeys the order, but at the same time they're having to release low risk prisoners because of the virus. So they're going to empty the cells of criminals and fill them with old folk who popped to the shop for some snacks?

That's probably the dumbest thing I've heard this month. And we've all heard plenty.

I know!

PATT!

You are right man.

Police may be asked to stay home here.

The National Guard is going to "Assume control......"

Assume control.....

Assume control......

Assume control.........

I'm "Getting On A Jet Plane" and going to Maui.

F IT

See you guys in the Summer Of Bummer!!!

Love,

John Denver

Yes JB, why would I lie?

Gavin Newsom our California Governor who looks like Sam Neil in Omen III has ordered all bars closed and anyone 65 or up to stay in their homes. ORDERED

I wasn’t thinking you were lying. I thought it might’ve been fast typing talking as you usually do and not 100% accurate. BUT it looks like you’re 100% accurate and your leaders are 110% dumbfucks.

Hahaha!!! THANK YOU!! Wow!! You finally gave me some credibility on the RUSH FORUM!!

Yes, I do type fast and I am unfiltered and I don't re-read my stuff, I just send it. MY BAD!!!!

But yes, I know this is serious shit so I would never put false information on here during this very scary time.

I'm glad my friends get me.

I am lucky to be on here.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Yes JB, why would I lie?

Hahaha!!! THANK YOU!! Wow!! You finally gave me some credibility on the RUSH FORUM!!

Yes, I do type fast and I am unfiltered and I don't re-read my stuff, I just send it. MY BAD!!!!

But yes, I know this is serious shit so I would never put false information on here during this very scary time.

I know you’re a megaspastic, overly-horny, gung-ho, beer-slingin’, drum-lovin’ whore but never in all these years did I think you were a liar.

:hail:

• Like 1

Yes JB, why would I lie?

I know you’re a megaspastic, overly-horny, gung-ho, beer-slingin’, drum-lovin’ whore but never in all these years did I think you were a liar.

:hail:

JB!!

You are amazing. I am so sorry I said "liar." I know you trust me thought all the zany shit I spew. lol

Your post says it all.

I am a hyper guy but it's good natural energy. You get me. I know PATT does too and so many on here. I love this Forum!!!

You Rock JB and you know I love you.

I'm serious.

Cheers brother!

Be safe JB!

Be safe everyone!

I wish I could meet all of my friends on here around the world.

Perhaps one year I will try.

RUSH RULES!

"Ever since Neil died, the planet went to Hell."

Amazing quote from one of my best friends. She loves Steel Panter and RUSH. lol

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I have a hot date tonight dude. All restaurants and bars are still open here in Walnut Creek.

I'm going for it.

Earl you'll be in quarantine next week with the army guarding your street so make the most of it!

I wouldn't be going out tonight if I was still sick, but I'm glad to be almost back to normal so my immune system can chill.

Don't worry Pat!

Love,

Danko Jones

I've lived my life in reverse boys. I have no regrets. Married young. Lasted 19 years. Two amazing girls.

If it's a numbers game then eventually I will find the answer to the love equation. But why should I care right?

I'm living for me Pat. I really don't care what people think. I was that nerd in high school. Shoved in lockers. Slammed into a garbage can.

So?

Glad I am still a nerd.

I prefer RATT PATT! LOL!

Schon crushes those Ratt boys in the guitar talent department Earl and Perry is light years ahead of Peartcy. With song-writing Journey win easily and of course Steve Smith destroys Blotzer. It's no contest Earl, it's a complete wipe out.

Ok ok ok!! I get it PATT!! HAHAHA! That's your new nickname for me. LOL!!!! PATT!!!!!

In a commercial rock scheme, of course Perry over Pearcy. But I'm a different guy PATT. You know this.

I've made my name on here and I will stand by it. Love me hate me... blah blah blah. Fukkk it.

Dave Meniketti makes Neal Schon look like a piece of poop with a little plastic guitar in his little tiny hands.

PATT! You love midget guitar players with EGOS the size of the Coronavirus Pandemic?

It takes more than to just play the guitar well. "SHAME SHAME SHAME PATT! YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!" LOL!!!!

I will always look up to you with your musical knowledge. But even Mr. Knowitalls like you aren't always right.

I'm right as always!

• Like 1

Pretty much everything in Pennsylvania is closed after midnight tonight except grocery stores, pharmacies and gas stations. It was hard trying to explain it to my elderly mom and dad. They know to stay in but they thought if they got bored they could go to the movies. (no). My dad was also planning on getting a hair cut (also no.)

Interestingly enough (and only in PA) the state wine and liquor stores will be closed but beer stores called beer distributors (the only place to buy beer until very recently) will remain open as they also sell soda and water; essentials I guess. I am glad because our next door neighbors own one as a small mom and pop business.

All sporting events are cancelled except for the sprint car races at dirt tracks. The governor forgot to mention them in the closing order and later said he hoped they would do the right thing. They are little businesses that get races on a multi state circuit so it's hard to reschedule and they said, "Nope! Stayin' open!"

I hope all TRFers stay healthy ! :ebert:

• Like 1

http:// https://deadline.com/2020/03/coronavirus-trolls-world-tour-invisible-man-the-hunt-emma-debut-on-demand-in-home-theatrical-window-collapse-1202884570/

Smart move and I expect other studios to follow. They can’t go straight to the new Peacock service since HBO has a few more years left with their exclusive Universal deal sans the animated and Participant/Amblin/Dreamworks movies that go to Netflix and Showtime, respectively.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I'm going for it.

Don't worry Pat!

Love,

Danko Jones

So?

Glad I am still a nerd.

I prefer RATT PATT! LOL!

I'm right as always!

Pat I know. My oldest daughter Zoe is always right too. Why am I surrounded by people who are always right?

Oh, lightbulb. I'm always wrong. lol

• Like 1

And now Idris Elba has it. First Tom Hanks and now him yet many known evil people don’t have it.

%20https%3A//media2.giphy.com/media/l46CbAuxFk2Cz0s2A/source.gif

Who are your top 3 “evil” people that you’d want to have corona-v? Not including celebrities because I know you’d go that way

May I answer that JB?

One of them is Japanese.

YOKO ONO

HILLARY CLINTON

NANCY PELOSI

But: I would never wish this virus on anyone.

This post is purely for entertainment value only.

I wish no ill will on anyone.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I'm going for it.

Don't worry Pat!

Love,

Danko Jones

So?

Glad I am still a nerd.

I prefer RATT PATT! LOL!

I'm right as always!

Pat I know. My oldest daughter Zoe is always right too. Why am I surrounded by people who are always right?

Is she a Journey fan??

• Like 1

And now Idris Elba has it. First Tom Hanks and now him yet many known evil people don’t have it.

Who are your top 3 “evil” people that you’d want to have corona-v? Not including celebrities because I know you’d go that way

May I answer that JB?

One of them is Japanese.

YOKO ONO

HILLARY CLINTON

NANCY PELOSI

Aren't you over the whole Yoko thing by now Earl? It's a bit late to save The Beatles, in December it's the 40th anniversary of Lennon's death.

• Like 1

May I answer that JB?

One of them is Japanese.

YOKO ONO

HILLARY CLINTON

NANCY PELOSI

Aren't you over the whole Yoko thing by now Earl? It's a bit late to save The Beatles, in December it's the 40th anniversary of Lennon's death.

Hahaha! Come on Pat!! You have known me since 2006. I still hold grudges on here!!!

I am not over Yoko Ono. I can't stand her. She is pure EVIL. Screwed Sean too.

I love women. Hell, I still love my ex wife.

But Yoko is the Devil.

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I'm going for it.

Don't worry Pat!

Love,

Danko Jones

So?

Glad I am still a nerd.

I prefer RATT PATT! LOL!

I'm right as always!

Is she a Journey fan??

Hahaha! Are you my long lost brother? Yes, Zoe loves Journey.

• Like 1