Didn't know where to ask about this. Chinese Coronavirus outbreak?

Entre_Perpetuo

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

No tune is more fitting now than the Bowie/Queen classic Under Pressure.

Signed,

Let me out

I have a hot date tonight dude. All restaurants and bars are still open here in Walnut Creek.

I just confirmed my table.

I asked her if she wanted to cancel, but she is all in!

No Fear here JB. It's raining and it's cold.

I'm going for it.

Earl you'll be in quarantine next week with the army guarding your street so make the most of it!

I know Pat. I seriously think there will be a 14 day mandatory quarantine for everyone in the United States.

Thank you!

I'm glad I saw KISS and David Lee Roth last week.

I hope to get this first date done too.

How is it over there in your neck of the woods? Is everything shutting down too??

Now flights to the UK and Ireland are shut down.

• Like 1

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I have a hot date tonight dude. All restaurants and bars are still open here in Walnut Creek.

I'm going for it.

Earl you'll be in quarantine next week with the army guarding your street so make the most of it!

I know Pat. I seriously think there will be a 14 day mandatory quarantine for everyone in the United States.

Thank you!

How is it over there in your neck of the woods? Is everything shutting down too??

It might be 4 to 6 months!

Yeah everything is slowly getting the lock down treatment here too.

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I'm going for it.

Thank you!

Are you and your dad doing OK? It is getting serious here, they are closing down all the Pennsylvania liquor stores! I think they will still have beer in the supermarket. They want to clean and sanitize everything.

• Like 2

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I'm going for it.

Thank you!

Jesus Pat! That is way too long! I took the day off on Thursday and hit four Targets, 2 Rite Aids, 2 CVS stores and there Safeways.

I did get lucky at Rite Aid and CVS.

Target stores were empty. Safeway was restocking paper towels and toilet paper. But I haven't been to a store since Thursday. I am sure it's worse.

I can't get Accept's "Pandemic" out of my head!

• Like 1

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I'm going for it.

Thank you!

Are you and your dad doing OK? It is getting serious here, they are closing down all the Pennsylvania liquor stores! I think they will still have beer in the supermarket. They want to clean and sanitize everything.

Holy Cow Becky!!! Thank you so much!!! My mom and dad are both healthy and are staying inside their home. I dropped off my dad's paycheck in his mailbox. I am healthy, but at night I still have a slight cough. Very annoying and Zoe who lives with me still has a slight sore throat, but she is healthy. I gave her this damn flu bug las month. But this is not Corona. I had this thing for 33 days. No fever, no chills, and I never had a shortness of breath.

I am worried about my parents as far as food and paper are concerned.

My dad went to his Safeway store at midnight to stay away from people and the shelves were ripped apart.

Hang in there my dear friend.

This year SUCKS!!!!

If you believe in the regression of the mean, then things have to turn around for the beer, I mean the better. lol

Still trying to be a dork. I will never change.

Love you!

"better people, better food, better beer!"

• Like 2

Holy Shit! And some of you on here think I'm crazy???

I just went on eBay. Some guy wants 500 USD for a ten ounce bottle of Purell!!!!!

It does nothing to viruses!!!!

There’s been discussion out here of reenacting some old Japanese law which makes such sales punishable by up to $30,000 USD or 5 years in prison.

• Like 1

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I'm going for it.

Thank you!

Don't worry Becky my dad's fine and I'm fully stocked up with all the important snacks and drinks I'll be needing going forward!

What about toilet roll, what are these fools doing getting a million packs of toilet roll??

You may start to notice some creepy goings on in the next few weeks as madmen and criminals take advantage of the situation like they think it's an episode of The Walking Dead!

• Like 1

I just went on eBay. Some guy wants 500 USD for a ten ounce bottle of Purell!!!!!

What precautions are you taking Earl??

How will you live without being able to order albums from Japan for a few months???

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I'm going for it.

Thank you!

Holy Cow Becky!!! Thank you so much!!! My mom and dad are both healthy and are staying inside their home. I dropped off my dad's paycheck in his mailbox. I am healthy, but at night I still have a slight cough. Very annoying and Zoe who lives with me still has a slight sore throat, but she is healthy. I gave her this damn flu bug las month. But this is not Corona. I had this thing for 33 days. No fever, no chills, and I never had a shortness of breath.

My dad went to his Safeway store at midnight to stay away from people and the shelves were ripped apart.

This year SUCKS!!!!

If you believe in the regression of the mean, then things have to turn around for the beer, I mean the better. lol

Love you!

Earl don't forget to reserve your copy of the KK's Priest album!

msfjir7.jpg

jq7e4Qs.jpg

• Like 1

How will you live without being able to order albums from Japan for a few months???

It doesn't live very long at all on solid surfaces. It would be dead long before it got here.

Also, hand sanitizer does kill viruses. Fact check.

It doesn't live very long at all on solid surfaces. It would be dead long before it got here.

I know I'll be ok, I don't even get colds! It's Earl who needs hospitals on stand-by! :AlienSmiley:

There’s been discussion out here of reenacting some old Japanese law which makes such sales punishable by up to $30,000 USD or 5 years in prison.

How are things in Japan right now JB? Are people freaking out on the streets??

Over here it's just the newspapers that are freaking out, everyone else is the same as normal.

I like it. I'm moving to Japan! Hey I can at least open up my own record store there.

I know I'll be ok, I don't even get colds! It's Earl who needs hospitals on stand-by! :AlienSmiley:

Hahaha! Yeah thanks! I've had the flu for 33 days. But I'm at 95% dude.

• Like 1

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I'm going for it.

Thank you!

This year SUCKS!!!!

Love you!

msfjir7.jpg

jq7e4Qs.jpg

I will give in on the Japanese pressing. You know me.

• Like 1

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I'm going for it.

I wouldn't be going out tonight if I was still sick, but I'm glad to be almost back to normal so my immune system can chill.

Don't worry Pat!

I don't kiss on "The First Date."

Love,

Danko Jones

• Like 1

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I'm going for it.

I wouldn't be going out tonight if I was still sick, but I'm glad to be almost back to normal so my immune system can chill.

Don't worry Pat!

Love,

Danko Jones

What about your mind Earl???

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I'm going for it.

Thank you!

This year SUCKS!!!!

Love you!

msfjir7.jpg

jq7e4Qs.jpg

I will give in on the Japanese pressing. You know me.

You'll get them ALL Earl! Every single edition and you'll love it! :goodone: :givebeer:

Hahaha! Yeah thanks! I've had the flu for 33 days. But I'm at 95% dude.

I've not come down with flu since 1978! I think I got it from a cat :pussy: ! Ever since I've been immune! :LOL:

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I'm going for it.

Don't worry Pat!

Love,

Danko Jones

Earl doesn’t kiss on the first date. He does everything else though!

• Like 1

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I'm going for it.

Don't worry Pat!

Love,

Danko Jones

Earl doesn’t kiss on the first date. He does everything else though!

He gets his pants down :moon: at the first sign of :pussy:

• Like 1