Who is Canadianice, Alex Lifeson or Randy Bachman?

JohnRogers

Who is using the TRF username Canadianice, Alex Lifeson or Randy Bachman?   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Canadianice?

• Alex Lifeson
    • Randy Bachman
    • Some dude from Foghat

So when pot is legal so is hash sales?

Weirdly enough, no. Although apparently it should become available when edibles are finally rolled out up here next week.

And it's going to be bubble hash only, supposedly. Probably because the old-school black hash has too many impurities.

Are you looking to fill your Christmas pipe?

awxrRGy_700b.jpg

• Like 4

As I've said, I'm not, and haven't been Alex Lifeson. In disguise, I'm not Neil Peart, and even Geddy Lee, too. On here, there have been some people, who have tried taking exception of me, and other really good people. For people, who are coming on here the first time, it hasn't, doesn't make, and leave a positive impression. There is even the administrator, who has used course language, and swears to people on, and in threads, too. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

As I've said, I'm not, and haven't been Alex Lifeson. In disguise, I'm not Neil Peart, and even Geddy Lee, too. On here, there have been some people, who have tried taking exception of me, and other really good people. For people, who are coming on here the first time, it hasn't, doesn't make, and leave a positive impression. There is even the administrator, who has used course language, and swears to people on, and in threads, too.

I use coarse language sometimes, but that's because I grew up near Sunnyvale (vapor)trailer park. :yes:

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/3f/3fcbd8d0d2dcf0b46eb9f79aaa5acf5f1e2b57631c62e6fdab9afc0caa4b8add.jpg

If you're not Alex, Geddy or Neil, maybe you're...Terry Brown? Jerry Mercer? Larry Gowan? Barry Morse? Carey Price? Gary Peterson? Perry Como?

Jim Perry?

hqdefault.jpg

I give up! :LOL: All the best;

Mary Wanna

• Like 1