Rank the current MCU movies

JARG

I've only seen Endgame and Captain Marvel once, my attitude towards them might change after multiple viewings...

1. The Avengers

2. Guardians Of The Galaxy

3. Capt. America: Civil War

4. Avengers: Age Of Ultron

5. Capt. America: The Winter Soldier

6. Thor: Ragnarok

7. Avengers: Endgame

8. Avengers: Infinity War

9.Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2

10.Iron Man

11. Capt. America: The First Avenger

12. Dr. Strange

13. Spider-Man: Homecoming

14. Thor

15. Ant-Man

16. Iron Man 3

17. Black Panther

18. Thor: The Dark World

19. The Incredible Hulk

20. Ant-Man & The Wasp

21. Captain Marvel

22. Iron Man 2

Edited by GeddyLeeRoth

Rushman, if you haven't done this, yet, I suggest don't, and not to read any of the posts on, and in "Spoilers Thread About the Avengers: Endgame" before you see it. If you want to, read them after. Johnny, the actor, who played, and portrayed "Loki" is "Tom Hiddleston". I feel I'm not able to list what my favorite to least not liking Marvel Cinematic Universe movie is. I haven't watched all of them. I've liked "the Avengers", "the Avengers: Age of Ultron", "the Avengers: Infinity War", and "the Avengers: Endgame". My favorite "Avenger" is, and has been "Thor". I liked "Thor", "Thor: the Dark World", and "Thor: Ragnarok". I thought "Captain America: the Winter Soldier", and "Captain America: Civil War" were good, and I'm not, and haven't been a huge Captain America fan. From what I saw of the three "Iron Man" movies, I didn't like, and with the two "Incredible Hulk" movies, I didn't like them, too. I liked "Captain Marvel", and "Doctor Strange". Out of the two "Guardians of the Galaxy" movies, I've only watched the first one, and not the second one. I haven't seen "Ant-Man and the Wasp", and "Black Panther". I've said this before. "Spider-Man", is, and has been my favorite superhero. I've liked the six "Spider-Man" movies, so far, which are: "Spider-Man", "Spider-Man 2", "Spider-Man 3", "the Amazing Spider-Man", "the Amazing Spider-Man 2", and "Spider-Man: Homecoming", and looking forward to "Spider-Man: Far From Home". Edited by Derek19