Avengers: Endgame - Trailer #2

Principled Man

Another film for man-babies.....can't wait.

You’re not paying attention - the movies are watched by man-babies, little kids, teens, and women. It’s going to make $2 billion plus at the box office like its predecessor did. Man-babies can’t put up those numbers even after multiple viewings.

It's a film for anyone and everyone who digs superheroes. Men, women, children, teenagers, young adults, old adults, and all others who love to immerse themselves in Science Fiction & Fantasy. It's not for everyone, and not everyone should be expected to dig these films.

It's just entertainment, after all. :haz: :haz:

I'll probably give it a whirl some months down the line when I can source it for free at home.....haven't really been wild about any of the superhero films so far, so don't expect this to break the mould.

You’re not paying attention - the movies are watched by man-babies, little kids, teens, and women. It’s going to make $2 billion plus at the box office like its predecessor did. Man-babies can’t put up those numbers even after multiple viewings.

Doesn't mean it's any f***ing good........

Yeah it could be shit. But I wasn’t talking about the movie quality. I was talking about it being watched by not only man-babies but also other groups.

Clearly, this movie and other Marvel Cinematic Universe movies aren’t made just for a single group of audience members.

Yeah it could be shit. But I wasn’t talking about the movie quality. I was talking about it being watched by not only man-babies but also other groups.

Clearly, this movie and other Marvel Cinematic Universe movies aren’t made just for a single group of audience members.

I know what you were talking about...now could you PLEASE stop ruining a perfectly innocuous piece of trolling with level-headedness and good sense :rage:

I know what you were talking about...now could you PLEASE stop ruining a perfectly innocuous piece of trolling with level-headedness and good sense :rage:

:P

I’ll say this much: I like most of those movies but I’m glad I’m in a country where these movies aren’t overly hyped like they are in North America and (likely) most other western, English speaking nations.

Wow. That best describes my reaction to the show. It was well done and I was very entertained. The big screen in the theater is the best way to see it, I can't imagine streaming it on a tiny screen, IMHO.

Made me laugh (a lot) and there were sad bits too. Looked at my hubby after it was over and said, we have to see it again!! Not going to reveal any spoilers at this point.

• Like 2