Italian Progressive Rock (Rock Progressivo Italiano)

Entre_Perpetuo

I heard goblin revisited when I walked into vintage vinyl about two years ago and bought the album before I walked out of there. But all this other stuff you guys of been posting about for a while now, I took a quick listen and a lot of it is really cool. I could do without the vocals though LOL, but being a big ELP fan this stuff appeals to me .
  • Like 1

I heard goblin revisited when I walked into vintage vinyl about two years ago and bought the album before I walked out of there. But all this other stuff you guys of been posting about for a while now, I took a quick listen and a lot of it is really cool. I could do without the vocals though LOL, but being a big ELP fan this stuff appeals to me .

What's some of the stuff you've liked?

What's some of the stuff you've liked?

Per un amico and Picchio del Pazzo. I only listened a little bit but I like that sound.

Oh, I just listened to a few bits of Banco, that was cool!

Edited by Laurabw
  • Like 1

I'm afraid to walk into Vintage Vinyl these days. I'd spend too much money! (Even though they only have about half of the stuff these used to have.)

• Like 1

I'm afraid to walk into Vintage Vinyl these days. I'd spend too much money! (Even though they only have about half of the stuff these used to have.)

Well being out of work again, I can’t go there! I tried to sell some random CDs there and they paid me like peanuts .