Different songs, same name

Jack Aubrey

Mother - John Lennon, Pink Floyd

And the Police from Synchronicity

and Danzig.

The Police was forgotten on that first post for a very good reason because screw that token bad song on an otherwise quality album.

Dead Man Walking - Bruce Springsteen, Pearl Jam and David Bowie

Crush On You - Bruce Springsteen, The Jets, Lil Kim

The PJ song was different lyrics yet for the same movie that had the Springsteen song and ended up as a B side on Off He Goes and on the Lost Dogs compilation album.

Edited by invisible airwave

Valerie - The Monkees, Steve Winwood

Jackie & The Starlites were an American doo-wop group, active between 1960 and 1963. They are most famous for their hit song "Valerie" (1960) (sometimes written as "Valarie"). They group also had another minor hit in the charts with "I Found Out Too Late" (1962).

• Like 1

Jackie & The Starlites were an American doo-wop group, active between 1960 and 1963. They are most famous for their hit song "Valerie" (1960) (sometimes written as "Valarie"). They group also had another minor hit in the charts with "I Found Out Too Late" (1962).

Nice. I immediately went to youtube and listened. Definitely doo wop, definitely enjoyable.

Nice. I immediately went to youtube and listened. Definitely doo wop, definitely enjoyable.

Quarterflash had a song called Valerie. You're a PacNW guy, you surely heard it back in the day.

Quarterflash had a song called Valerie. You're a PacNW guy, you surely heard it back in the day.

I'm afraid it had been a very long time and my memory is starting to go cuz I'm old :(

• Like 1