Let's Have A Party!

Lorraine

Lorraine, you know that mess that Brucey made? Looks like something similar happened beside the chair. I'm sure it was Brucey.

I'm, uh, just stepping out for some air...Great party, by the way, although I think HemiBeers is getting tired of your REM boxset.

That's not my REM boxset. I borrowed it from Segue who mumbled something to me about shiny, smiley faces before he ran out the door.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

We ought to continue it today. Maybe we can pick up a few more stragglers who will attend. If not, I could stand at the door and offer them money to come in.

Brucey, did all that chocolate milk keep you awake all night?

You don't have to do that, I will threaten people with physical violence to persuade them to come to your party. They won't say no because I'm hard, people don't mess with Brucey.

I actually slept very well, chocolate milk only helps me, so I'll be drinking a lot of it at tonight's party for sure. I think I'll be Jim McDonald instead of Michael Stipe tonight.

• Like 1

One day about a month ago when I was out and about, all of a sudden that PeeWee picture yo posted once with him saying that word Trump once used - "cafalte" or something - popped into my head and I started laughing to myself.

DBKbAbyU0AAGzuy.jpg

• Like 2

Just thought I'd stop by to help clean up, but Brucey beat me to it! He's a very clean fellow, despite the milk accident(s).

Thanks for hosting, Lorraine. Hope your records aren't too scratched. Sorry about the shower curtain. Brucey dared me. I brought a replacement that's nearly new.

Mind if I borrow your White Album for a second? No, just the cover will do. :P

• Like 2

:macallan:

I LIKE a GOOD PARTAY! however, I have not gained a taste for SCOTCH yet, so maybe I'll go back to Jack Daniel's old No.7 bourbon, and Diet Dr. Pepper!

4nVAbCi.gif

• Like 2

We ought to continue it today. Maybe we can pick up a few more stragglers who will attend. If not, I could stand at the door and offer them money to come in.

Brucey, did all that chocolate milk keep you awake all night?

You don't have to do that, I will threaten people with physical violence to persuade them to come to your party. They won't say no because I'm hard, people don't mess with Brucey.

I actually slept very well, chocolate milk only helps me, so I'll be drinking a lot of it at tonight's party for sure. I think I'll be Jim McDonald instead of Michael Stipe tonight.

Of course! Physical violence!! Why didn't I think of it? Just think, we had Soros' billions, we could hire Antifa to do the job~! :)

• Like 1

One day about a month ago when I was out and about, all of a sudden that PeeWee picture yo posted once with him saying that word Trump once used - "cafalte" or something - popped into my head and I started laughing to myself.

DBKbAbyU0AAGzuy.jpg

That's the one! Someone that worked in the store actually turned around and gave me an odd look as I was standing there giggling to myself. :) She should know the wits that occupy TRF.

• Like 1

YAY!!!!!

:dweez: :d13: :cheerleader: :cheers: :banana: :hail: :yay: :macallan: :ebert: :cosmo: :7up: :martini: :hi: :digi: :hotdog: :pizza: :burger: :bacon: :musicnote:

Lyndsey gets right to the heart of the matter! :)

I see she brought enough booze along with her. My little bottle of Neil Juice wouldn't have gone very far.

And she brought bacon for Tick. She's so thoughtful. :codger:

Aww! Thank you! :blush:

I originally just provided the booze, then thought everyone might get hungry and I believe bacon should be a staple at parties!

• Like 1