The 2017-2018 NHL Thread

blueschica

Nice win for the Lightning

TB 5, PIT 4 final

TB 3-1-0

Was just reading the recap, sounds like a good game! Congrats! Mr. blues had on those pesky Philly Eagles and I forgot to go downstairs to watch hockey! :LOL:

• Like 1

Wild 5 Hawks 2 :sigh: Everything was going relatively fine until the last eight minutes, when Quenneville challenged a goal with the game tied at 1-1. After that, it became a big stinker. Still no Schmaltz. And why am I still getting an underlined misspell when I type Joel's name? He won three Stanley Cups, for God's sake. ;) 3-1-1
  • Like 1

Hawks 2 Predators 1 :cool: Sharp late in the third, Saad in overtime. Power play still looks terrible. Hawks lead the Western Conference, but I don't expect them to stay there for long because their next game is on Wednesday...

Blues 5 Hawks 2 :| Ten good minutes out of sixty will not be enough to salvage anything in a game. Maybe the rest was too long and that's why the team laid an egg. We'll find out on Thursday playing the Oilers. Edited by blackhawkrush

Nice Lightning win. Even being out shot on goal by 20+ the Bolts still skate away with a 2-0 shut out against the Blue Jackets :yay: Man do we have a goalie in Vasilevskiy!!!!

Tampa Bay 6-1-1

Up next the blueschica Penguins Saturday night at Amalie and I will be there!

Lets GO Lightning!

:hockeygoon:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

Oilers 2 Hawks 1 in OT. Better showing from the boys than yesterday. Forsberg is turning out to be a useful back-up goalie. Power play still struggling. 4-2-2 Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1

Slow start by the Pens but they end up with the win! Malkin, and Crosby each get goals and Carter Rowney gets his first of the season. Conor Sheary got the winning goal during a power play with only 2:53 left in the game. And my buddy Phil Kessel racked up two assists! Go Pens !!! See you in Tampa tomorrow night (during Penn State game commercials. . .)

Wowzers!!! what an absolutely dominating win over the Pens!!!! The lightning are bringing a whole new meaning to skating with sticks of fire!!!! It looked like my bolts were going to get a 7-0 shut out but in the last minute a double penalty left a 4 on 4 in which the birds of ice reached real deep to pluck some under feathers (down) and got their only lonely goal. Although the commanding win was a much needed mood lifter to all the hell I have been going through in my personal life, the fact that I had my granddaughter with me was the icing on the cake. She had such a BLAST and quite frankly is now an 8 year old hockey connoisseur :LOL: She also has been deemed in our section as a good luck charm when she claimed early on the lightning were going to get a "touchdown" and the bolts ended up with 6 points and a PAT to make it 7 :LMAO: Good Times (very much needed by me) for sure!

Let's Go Lightning

7-1-1

H :dweez: A :dweez: Y :dweez: D :dweez: E :dweez: N :cosmo: Hawks 1 Knights 0

Tied at one on that Vegas power play. :moon: Hawks 1 Knights 1

Bad play by Crawford. :sigh: Knights 2 Hawks 1

Just when we killed off the four minute power play. :facepalm: Knights 3 Hawks 1

Just when we killed off the four minute power play. :facepalm: Knights 3 Hawks 1

Ma...ah, whatever. :| Knights 4 Hawks 1

K :zzz: A :zzz: N :zzz: E :| Knights 4 Hawks 2

Vegas' two starting goalies are injured, they put a rookie in there against a good team, and they still win. We have to assume this hot streak (Vegas, hot streak...get it?) isn't going to last forever and they'll come back down to earth.

• Like 1

K :zzz: A :zzz: N :zzz: E :| Knights 4 Hawks 2

Final. 5-3-2

Vegas' two starting goalies are injured, they put a rookie in there against a good team, and they still win. We have to assume this hot streak (Vegas, hot streak...get it?) isn't going to last forever and they'll come back down to earth.

Maybe the visiting players around the league are having too much of a good time in Sin City? :hug2:
  • Like 3

Well thank God for the fact that down here in the land of palm trees, sunshine & beaches we have at least one pro sports team that knows how to win even if the officials are trying to give the other team every advantage possible! Tampa BAY preservers to hold off the earn ur red wings 3-2

Lightning 9-1-1

Let's GO Bolts

• Like 2

Predators 2 Hawks 1 :sigh: Line changing made the Hawks play a bit better than lately, but scoring comes very hard for this team. 44 shots and one goal, a short handed one at that. Power play struggling as usual. 5-4-2