True Or False: "Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son" Is The Last Iron Maiden Masterpiece? I Say HELL YES!

The Seventh Studio Succulent! Seventh Son Of A Bombastic Bitch! The Last Great Maiden Record!  

26 members have voted

1. 1. "Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son" By iron Maiden Is The Last Great Masterpiece Album By This Legendary Band....

• TRUE! EVERY SONG IS PERFECT! A METAL PROG SYNTH MASTERPIECE!
    • FALSE! THIS POP PROG PISS POOR PRODIGY IS POOP! GIVE ME KILLERS!!!!! "WRATHCHILD" BITCH!
    • Earl, you are on crack cocaine, heroin, Grey Goose martinis, beer, and meth. Iron Maiden still writes masterpieces! Book Of Souls is a 10! You Fagg!

Seventh Son is their last masterpiece IMO. It's definitely their last 'classic' album. All of their albums from BNW on have had moments of brilliance and are really good albums, but not masterpieces. Some of the newer songs could have the fat trimmed off of them and there are others that aren't that great. SSOASS has no filler. Every song serves a purpose; there is a beginning, a centerpiece track and an ending while the rest of the songs help paint a story/ landscape. In many ways SSOASS is Maiden's best album structurally and my favorite after NOTB and tied with POM. Edited by GeddyLeeRoth