Counterparts poster

Brucey

I've been asked by someone I know to ask you lot if you know of anywhere online where you can buy a Counterparts album cover poster, apparently he's looked everywhere and can't find anything.

Just have one made. :D

• Like 2

I've been asked by someone I know to ask you lot if you know of anywhere online where you can buy a Counterparts album cover poster, apparently he's looked everywhere and can't find anything.

Check eBay for promo posters. I have every studio and live release in album covers framed. Some of them came from album cover sized, cardboard stock promo posters I found on eBay. That's how I got my Counterparts cover. At the time, the actual vinyl release was hard to find.

• Like 2

Exactly what I was going to say. It's easy enough.

• Like 1

Make sure the file is big enough. The first time I tried that with Rush in Rio, I had pixillation issues when it was blown up. Plus, some print places like Kinkos get a bug up their butt about copyrighted images.

• Like 1

Make sure the file is big enough. The first time I tried that with Rush in Rio, I had pixillation issues when it was blown up. Plus, some print places like Kinkos get a bug up their butt about copyrighted images.

They don't have a bug up their ass. They're required to follow the law when it comes to copyrighted photos which is so extreme nearly ever photo ever taken is still under copyright. The company can face stiff penalties for reproducing copyrighted photos without permission and professional photography groups do mystery shops trying to create cases.

PM me. Also have an album flat (12X12 promo)

Yeah it's a screw in a black box on a blue background, it's not Hugh Syme territory or anything :)

• Like 1

Yeah it's a screw in a black box on a blue background, it's not Hugh Syme territory or anything :)

True. But it being so simple makes it so good. I have a frame in my office that I use to display tour books. I rotate different tour books in the frame. My Counterparts book spends more time in the frame than any other.