• Persistence Of Time
    • Sound Of White Noise
    • Stomp 442
    • Vol. 8: The Threat Is Real
    • We've Come For You All
    • Worship Music
    • For All Kings

Anthrax shows I´ve been to:

2005 - We´ve Come for You All tour, with Joey Vera on bass, in Rio - I actually postponed a trip because of this show, and ended up meeting my future wife a few days later!!!

2005 - reunion tour with Belladonna and Dan Spitz (and Frankie Bello back on bass), in Sydney;

2009 - short run of shows with Bush back, Rob Caggiano back on guitars - the pictures I posted are from this show;

2011 - Worship Music tour - Belladonna back, and the last tour with Rob Caggiano on guitars - he would join Volbeat three days after quitting Anthrax;

2016 - For All kings tour, opening for Maiden - already with John Donais on guitars, and John Dette replacing Charlie on drums. I only saw the last few songs, but it was awesome!!!

I hope I can catch them on tour soon...they came to Rio on the Sound of White Noise tour and I didn´t go...shame on me!!!!

Edited by Rod in Rio

Charlie has bad carpal tunnel these days and John Dette is always with them on stand by to play drums if Charlie can't go. I'm not sure about seeing them without Charlie though. The guy is Anthrax and his playing style and presence is just way too important. I'm sure Dette does a great job filling in, they wouldn't have him do it if the band didn't think that. But seeing them with someone other than Charlie playing would be very odd.

Charlie has bad carpal tunnel these days and John Dette is always with them on stand by to play drums if Charlie can't go. I'm not sure about seeing them without Charlie though. The guy is Anthrax and his playing style and presence is just way too important. I'm sure Dette does a great job filling in, they wouldn't have him do it if the band didn't think that. But seeing them with someone other than Charlie playing would be very odd.

Yeah, man. Charlie is amazing. Carpal tunnel, that's so sad.

Unfortunately, all those years of playing insane drum parts has taken its toll on Charlie. Just like Neil with his tendonitis.

Charlie´s one of my favourite metal drummers too!!!

• Like 2

Among The Living is better than Master Of Puppets and Reign In Blood. It's so much fun, it's so intense, it's so well crafted and well written and well played. It's thrash perfection. This is the definition of thrash to me.
  • Like 3

Okay, now having three of them, I will attempt a small ranking:

Among The Living

State Of Euphoria

Spreading The Disease

1.Among The Living

2. Spreading The Disease

3. Persistence Of Time

4. State Of Euphoria

5. The Sound Of White Noise

6. Fist Full Of Metal

7. Worship Music

Haven't heard the other John Bush albums and I didn't care for a single song from For All Kings so I didn't buy it. I really tried, but couldn't get into it--what a disappointment.

Edited by GeddyLeeRoth