ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

so i'm cruising the forum and up pops this topic, and what is it about, but our very own, original, one of a kind, uniqely unique, force of nature, party dude, babe-scoring (well, usually wink.gif ) teacher, davey, right?

so, i tell the honey i'm puttin the moves on to chill out a bit, while i go pay tribute to the dude, see? nuh-uh no.gif , she wasn't having any of that, so here's bsg all alone again (naturally)

N E ways............................... i hadta come put in a word for my bro, dt (and i ain't talking the bad dt's, no way no.gif )

here's to you, man. you are a one of a kind (which may or may not be a blessing) tongue.gif

whenever we do the next meet-up, first few rounds are on me! trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

daveyt, you cannot begin to imagine the agony i endure as i compose this post entirely in lowercase letters, but in light of such a special occasion i am willing to suffer a little. so you're a teacher too? after this summer i can truly appreciate what an important profession you work in. from teacher to teacher, trink39.gif . congratulations.

edited: i nearly let a capital 'f' slip by my guard. phew.

Archived