It's been over a year and I still don't know how to cope

TemplesofLamneth

My favourite bands:

Rush: retired

Sabbath: just retired

Purple: probably retire in 2018

The Who: retire soon

I know I'll have to find something to do to fill the time usually spent at their gigs (and in the travelling involved!) but I don't see myself collecting stamps and they don't let you play 'N.I.B.' at parish bingo....

Hey Geezer!

We will all go down together!!

All of our bands will be gone in 10 years.

Well maybe Steven Wilson will be the only one left by then.

But really?

Even by then Wilson will be yesterday's news.

I walked out of Denver my second R40 show saying "they'll be back". You'll see Neil doesn't know it but he'll be back.

The work "back" rhymes with "crack."

And I'm the one on drugs?

You Rush Fan Bois are insane.

Rush is over.

Move the fukk on.

It's like you guys have your toothless mouths attached to some big fukking Temples Of The Syrinx Teat in the Twilight Zone Universe.

That teat that you are sucking is dried up and out of the Milk Of Honeydew.

Try sucking some real human female teats and try and get your little cherries popped instead.

Really! Seriously!

Put down the Xbox controller.

Put down your 2 liter bottle of Diet Pepsi.

Take your orange hand out of your Cheetos bag and find yourself a real woman!!!

The world needs more love.

Find a woman and love her. Love her forever! You millennials and young tools have no clue about finding true love and making it last forever!

Good luck to you!

Love Rush forever!

But RUSH IS DEAD!

Your genitals are not dead.

So get off your progressive rock lazy asses and find a good woman!

Signed,

"COLD FIRE"

:LOL:

Comedy!

Right, my genitals aren't dead. They're in a bag of Cheetos and my hands are orange. Wait... :LOL:

Which millenials are you talking to? JohnRogers is probably slightly older than you. No millenials in sight, not on this page anyway. :LOL:

HAHAHA!

I apologize if it seemed that I was ripping on John Jolly Rogers. Ahhhh, pure comedy.

So fun to write.

Don't care about the fallout.

The young Rush fans who whine and pine about Rush being retired and praying to their fake God for them to return to the stage just crack me up.

You think I'm comedy?

Reading this crap about a Rush comeback written from the minds of the naive are hilarious and are quite entertaining.

Keep it up fanbois!

You will keep 73's Forum online forever!!!

• Like 1

I walked out of Denver my second R40 show saying "they'll be back". You'll see Neil doesn't know it but he'll be back.

I agree completely John

I think there will be more to come, maybe not world tours but certainly studio work and some smaller gigs. As long as Neil stays fit and healthy he wont want to give up, the band means too much to him IMHO

Wet Dreams are real too.

"KEEP THE FAITH" STEVE!

Love,

BON JOVI

I am too old to have "wet dreams" now Rushhead sadly.

It now takes me all night to do what I used to do all night :-(

I am sorry my friend! I glad you get my sense of humor. Getting old sucks! I just turned 49 but I still have wet dreams.

I think about Neil naked on his BMW motorcycle having a puff on a red apple.

So sexy.

So steamy.

So supernatural.

So creamy..........

It is what it is man.

One day at a time.

You will be fine.

Thanks and no worries XXX

• Like 1

I agree completely John

I think there will be more to come, maybe not world tours but certainly studio work and some smaller gigs. As long as Neil stays fit and healthy he wont want to give up, the band means too much to him IMHO

Wet Dreams are real too.

"KEEP THE FAITH" STEVE!

Love,

BON JOVI

Well I would be very happy if Rush carried on and we could just get Bon Jovi and the Rolling Stones to give up and go away. Two of the worst talentless bands in the history of modern music I am afraid

Hahahaha! I can't argue that. I saw the "Slippery When Wet" Tour. Cinderella opened on the "Night Songs" Tour and blew them away! I think it's so ignorant and stupid that Rush fruits call Cinderella Hair Metal. Sure they had that damn "look" but really? Their first album was straight forward hard rock. Then "Long Cold Winter" and "Heartbreak Station were pure blues and rock. Ignorant Rush Tits need to actually listen to music with their fuckking ears. Not with there convoluted prog snob eyes!!!!!

Taunting a fake Rush Fan on this once great Forum is so fun.

Call me arrogant.

A prick.

Narcissist like Eagle Gloom And Doom.

I know my shit.

So burn me at the stake.

Love,

"WITCH HUNT"

Rush is over.

Move the fukk on.

It's like you guys have your toothless mouths attached to some big fukking Temples Of The Syrinx Teat in the Twilight Zone Universe.

Try sucking some real human female teats and try and get your little cherries popped instead.

Really! Seriously!

Find a woman and love her. Love her forever! You millennials and young tools have no clue about finding true love and making it last forever!

Good luck to you!

Love Rush forever!

But RUSH IS DEAD!

Signed,

"COLD FIRE"

Comedy!

Right, my genitals aren't dead. They're in a bag of Cheetos and my hands are orange. Wait... :LOL:

Which millenials are you talking to? JohnRogers is probably slightly older than you. No millenials in sight, not on this page anyway. :LOL:

HAHAHA!

I apologize if it seemed that I was ripping on John Jolly Rogers. Ahhhh, pure comedy.

So fun to write.

The young Rush fans who whine and pine about Rush being retired and praying to their fake God for them to return to the stage just crack me up.

You think I'm comedy?

Reading this crap about a Rush comeback written from the minds of the naive are hilarious and are quite entertaining.

Keep it up fanbois!

Well maybe they are retired possibly. Geddy's voice has got better and more soulful over the years but it is a biological fact that voices get deeper as we grow older and Geddy now struggles to hit the notes that he did in his 20's. But for all that his voice is better now IMHO

I agree completely John

Wet Dreams are real too.

"KEEP THE FAITH" STEVE!

Love,

BON JOVI

I am too old to have "wet dreams" now Rushhead sadly.

It now takes me all night to do what I used to do all night :-(

I am sorry my friend! I glad you get my sense of humor. Getting old sucks! I just turned 49 but I still have wet dreams.

I think about Neil naked on his BMW motorcycle having a puff on a red apple.

So sexy.

So steamy.

So supernatural.

So creamy..........

It is what it is man.

One day at a time.

You will be fine.

Thanks and no worries XXX

Cool man.

XXX

• Like 1

My favourite bands:

I know I'll have to find something to do to fill the time usually spent at their gigs (and in the travelling involved!) but I don't see myself collecting stamps and they don't let you play 'N.I.B.' at parish bingo....

Hey Geezer!

But really?

Well, Steven Wilson is no new messiah for me and I'm much afraid I won't find any in future

• Like 1

Rush is over.

Move the fukk on.

Really! Seriously!

Good luck to you!

Love Rush forever!

But RUSH IS DEAD!

Signed,

"COLD FIRE"

Comedy!

HAHAHA!

So fun to write.

You think I'm comedy?

Keep it up fanbois!

Well maybe they are retired possibly. Geddy's voice has got better and more soulful over the years but it is a biological fact that voices get deeper as we grow older and Geddy now struggles to hit the notes that he did in his 20's. But for all that his voice is better now IMHO

If Rush truly gets back together they will do a benefit show to raise cash flow for a good cause.

Mark my words.

You will have to be a very wealthy man or woman to see RUSH perform live ever again.

And guess what?

As one of the biggest hypocrites in the world.

I will attend that benefit.

Put "THE BIG MONEY" where your mouth is so called real Rush Fans!

Give me a fuckking break.

Go jack it to Steven Wilson.

I agree completely John

Wet Dreams are real too.

"KEEP THE FAITH" STEVE!

Love,

BON JOVI

Well I would be very happy if Rush carried on and we could just get Bon Jovi and the Rolling Stones to give up and go away. Two of the worst talentless bands in the history of modern music I am afraid

Hahahaha! I can't argue that. I saw the "Slippery When Wet" Tour. Cinderella opened on the "Night Songs" Tour and blew them away! I think it's so ignorant and stupid that Rush fruits call Cinderella Hair Metal. Sure they had that damn "look" but really? Their first album was straight forward hard rock. Then "Long Cold Winter" and "Heartbreak Station were pure blues and rock. Ignorant Rush Tits need to actually listen to music with their fuckking ears. Not with there convoluted prog snob eyes!!!!!

Call me arrogant.

A prick.

I know my shit.

So burn me at the stake.

Love,

"WITCH HUNT"

Never heard Cinderella to be honest so I cant really comment. What I do know is that Rush is in the rock and roll hall of fame and Cinderella are........ Er where are they?

My favourite bands:

Hey Geezer!

But really?

Well, Steven Wilson is no new messiah for me and I'm much afraid I won't find any in future

HAHAHAHAHA!

Oh my gosh Geezer! You have no idea how much your post just made me crack up!!!!!

I just wrote to the fraud Rush fans on this board...

"Go jack it to Steven Wilson."

I am so over him too.

Jesus Christ.

• Like 1

I agree completely John

Wet Dreams are real too.

"KEEP THE FAITH" STEVE!

Love,

BON JOVI

Call me arrogant.

A prick.

I know my shit.

So burn me at the stake.

Love,

"WITCH HUNT"

Never heard Cinderella to be honest so I cant really comment. What I do know is that Rush is in the rock and roll hall of fame and Cinderella are........ Er where are they?

HAHAHA!

What Hair Metal Bands are in the HALL? NONE

Dude, I flew to LA and saw RUSH get inducted into the RARHOF with my own eyes and ears!!! IT WAS OFF THE CHARTS EPIC!!!

I met Jack Blades from Night Ranger there. Hmmmm.. Hair Bay Area Metal? I'm friends with Brad Gillis.

Whatever my friend.

We all have our own story to share.

I have a good one.

Many on here hate me for it.

So what.

So on that note, this last sentence is for my friend Johnny Blaze.

I am blessed!!!

NOT CURSED!

• Like 1

My favourite bands:

Hey Geezer!

But really?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Oh my gosh Geezer! You have no idea how much your post just made me crack up!!!!!

I am so over him too.

Jesus Christ.

What are you talking about????

My favourite bands:

Hey Geezer!

But really?

HAHAHAHAHA!

I am so over him too.

Jesus Christ.

Hahaha!

Go scroll back!

Geezer just made a comment how Steven Wilson isn't really a new messiah anymore.

And I just ripped Rush fans on here before I read his comment that Wilson is truly overrated.

If you like having suicidal thoughts or take lots of pills, then Steven is your MAN!

I'll stick with BLACKFIELD.

My favourite bands:

Hey Geezer!

But really?

HAHAHAHAHA!

I am so over him too.

Jesus Christ.

Hahaha!

Go scroll back!

Geezer just made a comment how Steven Wilson isn't really a new messiah anymore.

And I just ripped Rush fans on here before I read his comment that Wilson is truly overrated.

If you like having suicidal thoughts or take lots of pills, then Steven is your MAN!

Well I have no idea who Steven Wilson is but I think you might be being a little "over zealous" with your posts

My favourite bands:

Hey Geezer!

But really?

HAHAHAHAHA!

I am so over him too.

Jesus Christ.

Hahaha!

Go scroll back!

Well I have no idea who Steven Wilson is but I think you might be being a little "over zealous" with your posts

Zealous rhymes with jealous.

Well of course.

I have a "Bad Reputation" to keep around here.

Love,

THIN LIZZY

• Like 1

My favourite bands:

Hey Geezer!

But really?

HAHAHAHAHA!

I am so over him too.

Jesus Christ.

Hahaha!

Go scroll back!

Well of course.

Love,

THIN LIZZY

Scrolled back but there is no Steven Wilson on this thread

Is he a friend of yours?

My favourite bands:

Hey Geezer!

But really?

HAHAHAHAHA!

I am so over him too.

Jesus Christ.

Hahaha!

Go scroll back!

Well of course.

Love,

THIN LIZZY

Is he a friend of yours?

We are just lost in translation dude. It was something that Geezer said about Steven Wilson.

And no.

Steven is no friend of mine.

My favourite bands:

Hey Geezer!

But really?

HAHAHAHAHA!

I am so over him too.

Jesus Christ.

Hahaha!

Go scroll back!

Well of course.

Love,

THIN LIZZY

I don't understand what you think I am Jealous of??????

I saw Lizzy a number of times and saw them on their last gig on the TV show called "the Tube" in 1982 which was filmed and took place at the Tyne Tees studio in Newcastle.

Please explain???

My favourite bands:

Hey Geezer!

But really?

HAHAHAHAHA!

I am so over him too.

Jesus Christ.

Hahaha!

Go scroll back!

Well of course.

Love,

THIN LIZZY

Is he a friend of yours?

We are just lost in translation dude. It was something that Geezer said about Steven Wilson.

And no.

OK no problem :o

My favourite bands:

Hey Geezer!

But really?

HAHAHAHAHA!

I am so over him too.

Jesus Christ.

Hahaha!

Go scroll back!

Well of course.

Love,

THIN LIZZY

Is he a friend of yours?

And no.

Hahaha! Dude! Relax... go to it when you want to come. Frankie Goes To Hollywood!

I am an English Major. I love to write poetry.

I am zealous. I am hardcore. I am confident and passionate. And devoted.

Dude,

I just rhymed jealous with zealous. It truly means nothing.

Just words.

Means nothing.

"What Are Words For?"

Love,

MISSING PERSONS

My favourite bands:

Hey Geezer!

But really?

HAHAHAHAHA!

I am so over him too.

Jesus Christ.

Hahaha!

Go scroll back!

Well of course.

Love,

THIN LIZZY

Is he a friend of yours?

And no.

No worries!

Texting on a phone or typing a a vanilla white forum is simply two dimensional.

You miss feeling. You miss voice inflection.

You miss things like when I simply joke around, but half the fukking forum thinks I'm a nut job because it's just in type form.

"DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE" Steve. You are a good guy.

Love,

PUBLIC ENEMY

Get it?

I prefer "PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE!"

MOTELY FUKKING CRUE!

It's just a metaphor!

All is good.

I am actually humble and normal.

HAHAHA!

NORMAL BATES

That's for LUCAS and his best buddy EAGLE BUFFOON!

• Like 1

My favourite bands:

Hey Geezer!

But really?

HAHAHAHAHA!

I am so over him too.

Jesus Christ.

Hahaha!

Go scroll back!

Well of course.

Love,

THIN LIZZY

Is he a friend of yours?

And no.

No worries!

You miss things like when I simply joke around, but half the fukking forum thinks I'm a nut job because it's just in type form.

Love,

PUBLIC ENEMY

Get it?

MOTELY FUKKING CRUE!

It's just a metaphor!

All is good.

HAHAHA!

NORMAL BATES

Public Enemy made me think of this other group with Arthur the giggolo mechanic

http://img.ifcdn.com/images/f70261ace5e82a4b415d96c35581316a4b90c511d95be06c3c4bf329e3fe94e5_1.jpg

• Like 2

My favourite bands:

Hey Geezer!

But really?

HAHAHAHAHA!

I am so over him too.

Jesus Christ.

Hahaha!

Go scroll back!

Well of course.

Love,

THIN LIZZY

Is he a friend of yours?

And no.

No worries!

Love,

PUBLIC ENEMY

Get it?

MOTELY FUKKING CRUE!

It's just a metaphor!

All is good.

HAHAHA!

NORMAL BATES

Public Enemy made me think of this other group with Arthur the giggolo mechanic

http://img.ifcdn.com/images/f70261ace5e82a4b415d96c35581316a4b90c511d95be06c3c4bf329e3fe94e5_1.jpg

HAHA!

I love the way you think! I love NWA!!! "FUKK THE POLICE" RIGHT?

Love,

EASY E

• Like 1

Not a fan of Public Enemy. They ruined fun rap. "FEAR OF A BLACK PLANET?

The nerd white Steven Wilson counters years later with "Fear Of A Blank Planet!" STOOPID! Like some wanker's screen name on this forum.

When I flew down to see RUSH get into the Hall in LA I had to stand there for over an hour watching those ass clowns take up so much time.

Of course the version you saw on TV was totally edited down.

I was embarrassed by Public Enema Of The State.

Blink 182?

Public Enemy is a disgrace.

They are not pioneers.

They are shit. Flavor Flav Of Shite.

Give me Sugar Hill Gang, Grandmaster Flash, RUN DMC, WHODINI, early LL COOL J and of course the greatness of The Beastie Boys!

FUCKK PUBLIC ENEMY.

"Sophisticated bitch......."

"My 98' Oldsmobile........"

Junk rap.

I know...

"EAZY DUZ IT"

That record rules.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1